Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 03:42 PM

Default $20 Natural American Spirit Gift Certificate Offer

http://www.nascigs.com

www.tryamericanspirit.com

You can also call 1-800-872-6460 ext. 79451

Verify your age first......

Click on " to ask for $20 in gift certificates"

We appreciate your interest in our Natural American Spirit Gift Certificate Offer. As of January 1st 2007 we have simplified our offer to improve customer service. We’ve decided to give interested adult smokers the opportunity to try a few packs with $20 in Gift Certificates good towards the purchase of Natural American Spirit products of greater value.

Offer expires 12/31/07. Offer for two $10 Gift Certificates good toward any Natural American Spirit Products of greater value. Offer restricted to U.S. smokers 21 years of age or older. Limit one offer per person per 12 month period. Offer void in Massachusetts and where prohibited. Other restrictions may apply.

Last edited by Cpogie; 06-10-2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: added another web page and phone number

Old 07-16-2007, 06:17 PM

This is a good offer, and the certificates come very quickly
Old 08-05-2007, 03:08 AM

This is still available..
Old 08-05-2007, 11:40 AM

thank-you
Old 08-05-2007, 11:55 AM

The certificates arrive quickly, and come with information about the company. The materials include a very handy listing of nearby retailers carrying their products, and even specifies which American Spirit products each retailer carries.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety19 View Post
http://www.nascigs.com

Verify your age first......

Click on " to ask for $20 in gift certificates"

We appreciate your interest in our Natural American Spirit Gift Certificate Offer. As of January 1st 2007 we have simplified our offer to improve customer service. We’ve decided to give interested adult smokers the opportunity to try a few packs with $20 in Gift Certificates good towards the purchase of Natural American Spirit products of greater value.

Offer expires 12/31/07. Offer for two $10 Gift Certificates good toward any Natural American Spirit Products of greater value. Offer restricted to U.S. smokers 21 years of age or older. Limit one offer per person per 12 month period. Offer void in Massachusetts and where prohibited. Other restrictions may apply.
a carton is about $60 bucks before the coupon
Old 08-05-2007, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauiwowwee View Post
a carton is about $60 bucks before the coupon
$60 a carton seems really high based upon prices here in the Midwest, even after IA raised taxes $1 per pack this past year , and IL and WI also tax fairly heavily. But everything in Hawaii runs higher usually doesn't it--shipping isn't cheap. Even This Old House complained about Hawaii material prices with their apparently abundant budget.

Dad rolls his own, and that's what interested him in American Spirit, as they carry RYO tobacco, too. Cheaper by far to roll your own, and stops cigarette bummers, as they hardly ever want a hand rolled one. In the military, he used to keep one specially rolled one set aside to discourage cigarette bummers who persisted anyway--one rolled extra tight so it wouldn't draw well.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:06 PM

Yikes! I didn't realize smoking had gotten so expensive! Glad I'm not a smoker!
Old 08-05-2007, 01:08 PM

Default Cough Cough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2fussbudgets View Post
Yikes! I didn't realize smoking had gotten so expensive! Glad I'm not a smoker!
Me too, so glad I quit, I could never afford those prices now, lol, that is crazy!
Old 08-16-2007, 02:50 AM

Called their toll free number to locate a retailer for the roll your own (RYO) tobacco. Their website will locate retailers for any of their cigarettes, but not the RYO tobacco. The rep was very nice and promptly located two stores in the nearest city for me. The tin, which contains enough tobacco and rolling papers for 200 cigarettes (a carton), ran $18.56 plus tax. Came to just a little over $18 with tax for two tins using the two $10 gift certificates--comes to $9 a carton with the certificates. Dad's labor for his RYO cigarettes cuts his cost per carton down significantly from $46 or whatever the ready made cigarettes are selling for now to $14 to $19 a carton, and he smokes fewer cigarettes as he must roll them.
Closed Thread