StartSampling Forums

Go Back   StartSampling Forums > Products and Services > Contests, Sweepstakes and Giveaways

Old 12-12-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keebra View Post
cpogie, when you won this did it show a picture of anything? I just got a "Congratulations you won a prize in the instant win game" with a picture and all the info for the Xbox game package. This would be so amazing if that is what I won, My boys would go crazy
I can't remember if there was a picture or not...I think maybe so, I didn't pay much attention.....Congrats to you! There is an Xbox prize....and if it showed you a pic of it...then you did win it...great going! Your sons will love this..

Old 12-12-2012, 08:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to superhippie2000 Send a message via Yahoo to superhippie2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by keebra View Post
cpogie, when you won this did it show a picture of anything? I just got a "Congratulations you won a prize in the instant win game" with a picture and all the info for the Xbox game package. This would be so amazing if that is what I won, My boys would go crazy
When i won there was a picture of a Twix package so if you saw the Xbox Under that Congrats message then you won the XBox Congrats
Old 12-12-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpogie View Post
I can't remember if there was a picture or not...I think maybe so, I didn't pay much attention.....Congrats to you! There is an Xbox prize....and if it showed you a pic of it...then you did win it...great going! Your sons will love this..
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
When i won there was a picture of a Twix package so if you saw the Xbox Under that Congrats message then you won the XBox Congrats
Thanks....I was in dis-belief, but I do believe it now. I searched the internet to see what a winning post looked like and it showed a candy bar with the winning message...just like yours superhippie. Thanks for the help...Would have been nice for Christmas but super happy with the win!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to superhippie2000 Send a message via Yahoo to superhippie2000

I know sometimes hershey prizes get sent out really fast while other times it could take a couple of months so hopefully yours will send out fast and youll get it before xmas.

I won an XBox like 2 years ago and I love it. And if you have a wireless router for your house you can get connected to the internet and while most of the good stuff you need to be a gold member (you might get a code for a free 3 month trial of xbox gold) but you get some pretty cool stuff with a free account. i tend to watch movie trailers a lot cause they look much better on a tv then a computer screen lol.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:35 PM

You are the lucky recipient of a $25 Shutterfly® Gift Card and a free
BIC® 4-Color™ Pen.

We hope all your holiday wishes come true!
Old 12-13-2012, 05:57 PM

I (my son) won a first prize in the Lunchables IWG! We got to choose beteen Sorry, Bop It Bounce, Littlest Pet Shop Blythe Scooter or a Kreo Transformers set!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:16 AM

Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner in the ScotchBlue Ribbons sampling giveaway. We are in the process of fulfilling your prize: 1 Combo Pack of Scotch Colors and Patterns Tape.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:59 PM

WOW!!! Keebra, congrats, how amazing!

And congrats to everyone else too! Neat wins!
Old 12-18-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texmel View Post
WOW!!! Keebra, congrats, how amazing!

And congrats to everyone else too! Neat wins!
Thanks.... Still no confirmation...I hope I actually won it
Old 12-20-2012, 10:52 AM

Congratulations!!!!

You are a winner in the Fun Facts contest from 12-18-12!! 50 ftms have been added to your account.

Congratulations and Thanks for playing!

Member Services
StartSampling.com/Sample Showcase.com
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of StartSampling, Inc. and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at 1-877-604-6910 or 1-630-868-2000 and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the StartSampling, Inc. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. StartSampling, Inc. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.