PDA

View Full Version : Verify Your Coupons Are Legit!!!!

crazykids
11-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone! I've been on looking at this site for about 2 months and this is my first post. This is an awesome site and I hope I can contribute!

With all of these coupon fraud's going on, here is a site to verify that your Coupons, Inc. coupons are legitimate.

http://www.veri-fi.com/VeriFI/VeriFi.aspx

gatito
11-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks For The Post ! Very Interesting ! I Just Verified A Coupon There And The Info It's The Same Cool !!

Welcome To Ss

mom2fussbudgets
11-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Awesome post!

Welcome, and I hope you'll post more! :)

supanerdstef
11-09-2007, 05:28 PM
AWESOME!:D talk about a great first post.
Thank you!

Cpogie
11-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Oh boy, what a good thing!! now we can verify our coupons!! thanks alot!! :)

laf76
11-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanks very much! Got a lot of coupons to verify now. But at least I will know they are ok.

rebate queen
11-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Great--maybe the stores will use this if they have any question about a coupons validity instead of not accepting it.:)

LisaRKR
11-10-2007, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the post, I bookmarked it so I won't forget it. Welcome to the forum!

HolyCow
11-10-2007, 02:34 AM
I checked into this site. It's for business, not consumers. So how are you accessing their data base? Also, if the coupon is not issued through them with a verifi number, then it can't be check. I have quite a few valid coupon without a verifi number on them. Case in point, the other link posted for fraudulent coupons:
http://www.cents-off.com/body_coupon...erfeiters.htm#
These have no verifi #s because they weren't produced by verifi.
I think someone else should do some more investigating into the validity of a coupon before jumping the gun. (Just my opinion and not open for discussion).

mom2fussbudgets
11-10-2007, 09:39 AM
I think someone else should do some more investigating into the validity of a coupon before jumping the gun. (Just my opinion and not open for discussion).

I think we are all mature enough here to have a discussion about something you've posted, Holy Cow! Sometimes I have questions, and I'd like to be able to ask them, if you don't mind. When someone asks questions or for some clarification about something you've posted, that doesn't necessarily mean they are attacking you.

What do you mean by the above statement? Who should do the investigating into the validity of a coupon? Do you mean the consumer? Or the business owner? Are you saying you don't believe this verification site is reliable? If so, why do you think that? If you know something we don't know, any info you have will be deeply appreciated.

I appreciate you doing some investigating. How do you know the site is just for businesses? crazykids said this site was available to check the validity of Coupons, Inc. coupons, not all coupons. So you are right, coupons without the verifi #s can not be checked.

crazykids
11-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Wow, I thought I made it clear this was to check Coupons Inc coupons but thanks for the warm welcome HolyCow...

gatito
11-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Wow, I thought I made it clear this was to check Coupons Inc coupons but thanks for the warm welcome HolyCow...

CRAZYKIDS:

DON'T FEEL BAD FOR WHAT JUST HAPPENED WITH YOUR POST, WE ALL HERE ARE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR POST (SPECIALLY NOW WITH ALL THE CPN SCAM) AND WE ALL HOPE THAT YOU KEEP POSTING AND HELPING THIS SITE GROW AND EVEN THOUGH I WROTE "WE ALL" THIS IS MY PERSONAL OP.
WE SHOULD ALL TREAT NEW MEMBERS AS WHAT THEY ARE... NEW MEMBERS AND TRY NOT TO MAKE THEM FEEL BAD, MOST OF US WHEN STARTED HERE, HAD NO IDEA ABOUT POSTING OR SOME FORUM RULES AND WE ALL HAVE FELT BAD WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS US FOR A MISTAKE, I AM NOT SAYING THIS CRAZYKIDS POST WAS A MISTAKE BUT PERSONALLY I HAVE FELT VERY BAD WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS ME FOR POSTING A "MISTAKE", WITH THIS I AM NOT GOING DIRECTLY TO HOLYCOW I HAVE ALWAYS LIKE HER POSTS AND IT'S NOT MY INTENTION TO ATTACK HER, I RESPECT EVERYONES OP BUT LATELY THIS FORUM IT'S GETTING FAR FROM WHAT IT USED TO BE, NOW EVERYBODY WANTS TO MAKE THEIR OP THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT GIVING OTHERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS AS WELL WITHOUT BEEN CRITIZICED, WE ALL SHOULD TRY TO HELP EACH OTHER LIKE A FAMILY, LET'S TRY TO USE MORE THE WORD THANK YOU INSTEAD OF THIS IS WRONG.:) !

laf76
11-10-2007, 03:50 PM
I do not understand the whole this is my opinion and not up for discussion thing. What if I want to give my opinion and discuss it too. This is a forum. Do not feel bad crazykids!!

Cpogie
11-10-2007, 04:02 PM
You made that perfectly clear, don't worry about it...I hope you will post more items, get your fill of samples and freebies and if you have any questions, you can ask or PM (Private Message) any of the Moderators or Admin. here, you can find us at the bottom of the forum threads where it says "View Forum Leaders" we would be happy to assist you.
Welcome to the SS forum!! :)

lizmolik
11-10-2007, 04:06 PM
You made that perfectly clear, don't worry about it...I hope you will post more items, get your fill of samples and freebies and if you have any questions, you can ask or PM (Private Message) any of the Moderators or Admin. here, you can find us at the bottom of the forum threads where it says "View Forum Leaders" we would be happy to assist you.
Welcome to the SS forum!! :)

Yup, just what Carol said, dont worry about it, you didnt do anything wrong! :)

notyard
11-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the very useful post crazykids. Wow, I wish this simple-to-use website could be implemented in some way for stores to take our printed coupons. Why do I end up buying some groceries at the drugstore? Because the local grocery won't take home printed coupons, but the local drugstore will! Maybe install a terminal near the entry with a time/date stamp type thing that marks the page to show it's been verified at the terminal? Of course, it would be too much to ask that they integrate it into the register systems SIGH!

A big, warm welcome to StartSampling forums! :) G-R-R-R-E-A-T post!

Motherofthree
11-11-2007, 02:18 PM
I thought your post was great. Welcome to SS!!!;)

gvallier
12-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Does anyone know how to check out coupons that
are not Coupons, Inc. coupons? I have some internet
coupons from ebay. $2.00 off carton of soymilk???
Appreciate any help I can get.
gvallier

Cpogie
12-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Does anyone know how to check out coupons that
are not Coupons, Inc. coupons? I have some internet
coupons from ebay. $2.00 off carton of soymilk???
Appreciate any help I can get.
gvallier

Sorry hun, this is the only one that I know of.

crazykids
12-08-2007, 12:33 PM
I just thought this was interesting. This is Smart Source's policy on internet coupons being refused.

"Will stores accept these coupons?
SmartSource printable coupons should be redeemable at any store that accepts ‘regular’ coupons – after all, we're the same company that puts those ‘regular’ ones in the Sunday paper! News America Marketing has relationships with most retail chains who understand this. Unfortunately, sometimes local store managers make their own policies. If one happens to deny you from using our coupons, please send us the name and location of that store and we will address it with their company."

http://coupons.smartsource.com/mnmedia/BottomNavs/V5_FAQ_index.htm

notyard
12-11-2007, 11:37 AM
I just thought this was interesting. This is Smart Source's policy on internet coupons being refused.

"Will stores accept these coupons?
SmartSource printable coupons should be redeemable at any store that accepts ‘regular’ coupons – after all, we're the same company that puts those ‘regular’ ones in the Sunday paper! News America Marketing has relationships with most retail chains who understand this. Unfortunately, sometimes local store managers make their own policies. If one happens to deny you from using our coupons, please send us the name and location of that store and we will address it with their company."

http://coupons.smartsource.com/mnmedia/BottomNavs/V5_FAQ_index.htm

More good info crazykids! Duly reported my local IGA. I end up buying a lot of grocery and other items at the local CVS drugstore instead, as the IGA refuses all internet coupons.

Grlnamedbrandi
12-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Walmart would not take my printed coupons, I was not happy about that. :(

rebate queen
12-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Walmart would not take my printed coupons, I was not happy about that. :(

Go to their website and print out their policy on coupons. Take it with you the next time you shop at Walmart. That is what someone else on here had to do. Their policy is to accept them!

momsangel
12-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Go to their website and print out their policy on coupons. Take it with you the next time you shop at Walmart. That is what someone else on here had to do. Their policy is to accept them!

Thanks forthe information,I should have read this earlier when I went shopping:(

rebate queen
12-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks forthe information,I should have read this earlier when I went shopping:(

here is a link if you didn't get it yet

http://walmartfacts.com/search/defau...=Coupon+policy

rebate queen
12-11-2007, 08:09 PM
That link I posted does not work anymore--this one is good

http://walmartfacts.com/search/default.aspx?srchtxt=coupons

gatito
12-11-2007, 08:44 PM

THANKS ! I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH THEM BUT I KNOW SOMETIMES THEY WANT TO GIVE PEOPLE A HARD TIME AND IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO KNOW THIS INFO !!

Vixan
12-11-2007, 09:46 PM
I should bring this into Kmart.
After that whole free bag of candy issue, they wont accept internet coupons.:mad:
I haven't had any problems so far. I was able to use the BOGO Tropicana 20oz @ Walgreens. :eek:

bradshawcl
05-12-2008, 03:51 PM

Also, I have had an issue with coupons at Wal-Mart before, them checking me out and not scanning them! Once they have hit the button that makes the machine spit out your ticket, they can't go back.

If this happens to you, go over to the customer service desk, give them your ticket and coupons and they can give you your cash back on what you would have gotten in coupon savings. I had this happen once to me and I had close to $20 in coupons, and they gave me that amount in cash. It may take the Customer Service Manager to come over and approve it, but for close to $20 I was going to stand there as long as I had to! Luckily I was not shopping for groceries that day.