PDA

View Full Version : GSN.com--oodles

sweetiepie916
06-30-2009, 12:10 AM
Just wondering if anyone here collects oodles from GSN.com (And sorry if this has already been posted, I searched and didn't find anything).

http://www.gsn.com/cgi/account/register.html?reg_key=currency

You can earn "oodles" by answering trivia questions. Some of the questions are about the shows on GSN and some are just random trivia questions. They are all multiple choice with 4 possible answers.
You can use the oodles to either enter sweepstakes or get prizes, such as amazon.com gift cards, gsn stuff, even digital cameras and tvs! I just stared doing this a couple of weeks ago and almost have enough for a $50 dollar amazon gift card! You can earn points pretty quickly! Just thought some of you might like this.

Eric333
06-30-2009, 02:40 AM
I played 2 games of Bingo America and received no points.
Guess its on a timed basis only or how many games you play.

sweetiepie916
06-30-2009, 01:15 PM
I played 2 games of Bingo America and received no points.
Guess its on a timed basis only or how many games you play.

Actually, you don't get oodles for playing the games (I thought that at first too). If you click on one of the games that is listed, there is a banner on that page above where you play the game. Click on that banner and it will have a trivia question for you to answer. Each of those questions is worth 10 oodles. There are about 40 different games, each with a different question that you can answer. Also, under GSN live (which is a show that runs from 12-6pm Eastern time) there are trivia questions about the game shows that they are showing on t.v. that are worth around 50 points. (A lot of them I just guess at). And on Saturday nights there are questions under Big Saturday Night worth about 100 points.
Hopes this makes it somewhat clearer.

Homeschool Momma
07-06-2009, 11:19 PM
I cashed in, before they raised the points needed to cash in, and got the "mystery prize". It was actually a set of Panasonic ear buds. I got in the mail yesterday.

mncruise
07-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Thanks.I am going to try this. I like to watch the game shows.:)