PDA

View Full Version : Garden Giveaway - Daily Ends June 30

Nannette29
05-05-2008, 11:05 AM
http://www.gardeningclub.com/Main/default.aspx

*The information is under "Contests"! You probably have to register as a member but it's free and very informative!

May/June 2008 Garden Giveaway!

Enter online, every day, to increase your chances of winning!... now through June 30, 2008!

Just click the green ENTER button at the bottom of this page to be entered for a chance to win one of the great prizes below!

Plant Package

A colorful package of four PROVEN WINNERS plants ($25) will brighten your garden this season. Proven Winners has a complete line of vigorous, colorful, easy-to-grow annuals, perennials, and flowering shrubs that will create limitless possibilities for your garden. (Winners will not necessarily receive the plants pictured.) To learn more about specific plants, combination recipes, Proven Winners retailers, and the monthly Winner’s Circle newsletter, contact Proven Winners at www.provenwinners.com. To request a free 28-page gardening idea book, go to www.provenwinners.com/idea53 or call 800-247-7335.
20 winners.

Outdoor Plant Food

Grow vibrant flowers and flavorful vegetables with Smart-Release Flower and Vegetable Plant Food from OSMOCOTE®—now available in an easy-to-use 4½-pound bottle. The outdoor plant food is formulated to feed plants for four months, and it's guaranteed not to burn. Winners will receive a $25 check from Osmocote. For more information on this product, contact Osmocote, 800-551-6996, www.osmocote.com.

Click here for official rules
Click here for past winners

Entries must be received between 5/1/08 and 6/30/08. Drawing date: On or about 7/5/08.

Cpogie
05-05-2008, 11:16 AM
You have to become a member or you cannot sign up for this contest, and if you sign up you are accepting a trial of their magazine, I signed up as a registered guess and it will not allow you to play the contest.....I'm passing on this one. Thanks anyways.

Club Membership
Take advantage of ALL the features
GardeningClub.com has to offer:
Post to forums discuss tips and techniques with other members online
Enter contests to win great gardening gear
Access to member deals/discounts
Exclusive e-newsletter

PLUS the following club benefits 30-DAY FREE trial in the National Home
Gardening Club
FREE Issue of Gardening How-To
FREE Gift
Register to Test and Keep FREE gardening
products
Preview Great Books, Videos and more!

Nannette29
05-05-2008, 11:31 AM
You have to become a member or you cannot sign up for this contest, and if you sign up you are accepting a trial of their magazine, I signed up as a registered guess and it will not allow you to play the contest.....I'm passing on this one. Thanks anyways.

Club Membership
Take advantage of ALL the features
GardeningClub.com has to offer:
Post to forums discuss tips and techniques with other members online
Enter contests to win great gardening gear
Access to member deals/discounts
Exclusive e-newsletter

PLUS the following club benefits 30-DAY FREE trial in the National Home
Gardening Club
FREE Issue of Gardening How-To
FREE Gift
Register to Test and Keep FREE gardening
products
Preview Great Books, Videos and more!

I know that they send you a free issue but I didn't think you had to cancel anything because I don't usually sign up for anything I have to cancel!!! :rolleyes:

Of all the FREE magazines I've received, this is the only one I've actually subscribed to! ROFLMAO! The subscription was really cheap & I have gotten FREE gardening products besides! This is one that has paid for itself for sure & that I really enjoy! :D

Cpogie
05-05-2008, 11:54 AM
I just wanted to give a heads up because a lot of people never read the fine print. I just have a problem with them excluding anyone from entering a contest unless you are a true member.

countrypkin65
05-05-2008, 03:28 PM
I've been a Lifetime Member of the National Home Gardening Club for years. Its well worth it! They have more than one contest going all the time, and plenty of prizes. You can sign up for one year, or more, and when you decide that you want to become a lifetime member-they will credit you for the money you already put in. The Tool kit you get is of excellent quality, and should something ever break, or wear out-they replace it(free) for life! I have tested and kept many prducts so far. I'd reccomend the club to everyone!
Thank you nannette for getting this one out there......the club occassionally gives away things for referrals...keep an eye out for info in the magazine!

rebate queen
06-08-2008, 04:45 PM
still available:)

mom363546
06-15-2008, 05:45 PM
bump........