PDA

View Full Version : Contest Winners Please Post Here!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

carolnaes
11-14-2008, 04:10 PM
Today in the mail I received a First Prize in the Wanchai Ferry dinner sweepstakes it is a free product coupon good on purchase of any Wanchai Ferry Dinner Kits up to $5.97

I also got a Sweedish fish "A Friend you can Eat" t-shirt in the mail today

katgirlone
11-14-2008, 04:45 PM
I also got the linen.

My daughter and I each received ours today, both got the linen scent. It smells really good.....:p

mkrebecca
11-14-2008, 09:05 PM
ok, after reading this thread for the last 1/2 hour, I think I will start entering more!! I was never able to with my old computer, but now I will with my new computer!!!! Wish me luck!!!

momsangel
11-14-2008, 09:10 PM
ok, after reading this thread for the last 1/2 hour, I think I will start entering more!! I was never able to with my old computer, but now I will with my new computer!!!! Wish me luck!!!

Good luck,Becky! I'm waiting on my BIG win;)

Cpogie
11-14-2008, 09:15 PM
I just won a 3M Performance T-shirt
Your prize will be shipped in 4-6 wks

Congrats Deb, I won the Tee Shirt also, last week!! Keep it up!! Your going to win the big one too!!

Becky, get busy!! You can win too. GOODLUCK!!

whiteheadsr
11-15-2008, 12:45 AM
:p I am jealous I wanted to win the swedish fish shirt. Well it is nice to see alot of winners, maybe soon i can say i won something. Good luck to everyone. I hope someone wins big. Go for the Gold. YEA.. :p

chankagirl
11-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Won a $10.00 off coupon in the HSN Instant win Game a few minutes ago.:)

sonshineheights
11-15-2008, 05:16 PM
11:15:08

Received a CD "Matt Maher - Empty & Beautiful" as a prize from our local Christian Radio station. :)

Coupon from General Mills for 1 free Box any flavor of Wanchai Ferry Dinner Kit - Prize winner int he Wanchai Ferry Comcast sweepstakes! :)

pjays
11-15-2008, 09:13 PM
:p I am jealous I wanted to win the swedish fish shirt. Well it is nice to see alot of winners, maybe soon i can say i won something. Good luck to everyone. I hope someone wins big. Go for the Gold. YEA.. :p

Was the t-shirt a sweeps or did we just have to sign up to get one?

whiteheadsr
11-15-2008, 09:17 PM
:p It was one to sign up and get they were giving them to the first 5000 who signed up for it.

pjays
11-15-2008, 10:30 PM
:p It was one to sign up and get they were giving them to the first 5000 who signed up for it.

I wish they would say that instead of saying "thanks your shirt will arrive in 6-8 weeks."

kristy26101
11-16-2008, 02:59 PM
hey everyone i just one a dole salad. says copon should arrivein 6 to 8 weeks. i know its not much but its the first time i ever won anything.:D

jammom
11-16-2008, 03:08 PM
I got my Dole salad coupon last wk & on Fri I got the Swedish Fish tshirt-how cute!

we3kings
11-16-2008, 04:28 PM
I got the Swedish Fish T-Shirt on Friday also. It's probably going to be a nite shirt though, it has a controversial saying on it. "A Friend You can Eat." ;):D

superhippie2000
11-16-2008, 04:58 PM
i never got the shirt :( or it just didnt get here yet but some people who did it after me got it. i hope i do get it.

Yellowyellingzebra
11-16-2008, 07:19 PM
I received an email that I won a $25 gift card from the Miller Lite Holiday sweeps.

whiteheadsr
11-16-2008, 07:27 PM
hey everyone i just one a dole salad. says copon should arrivein 6 to 8 weeks. i know its not much but its the first time i ever won anything.:D

:p Congrates on your first win.:p

Yesturday is the past, tommorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.:p

Cpogie
11-17-2008, 01:54 AM
Just won!

You just won a nifty Free Gain Detergent Coupon from Gain! Check your email for all the exciting details!

Love Gain? Share the love with friends so they get a chance to win too! You never know—if one of your friends wins the grand prize, they might just share that extra washer and dryer with you!
-----------------------------

Dear Carol Pogie,

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Share the Love Sweepstakes, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a coupon good for a free Gain Detergent! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the promotion. It will be sent to the address you provided. The promotion ends on January 3, 2009.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

jessiegirl
11-17-2008, 01:57 AM
Just won!

You just won a nifty Free Gain Detergent Coupon from Gain! Check your email for all the exciting details!

Love Gain? Share the love with friends so they get a chance to win too! You never know—if one of your friends wins the grand prize, they might just share that extra washer and dryer with you!

Congrats Carol! I am currently on the biggest loosing streak EVER. I don't even recall the last time I won anything. So sad =[ But hey I am glad to see others still getting all these great wins!

Cpogie
11-17-2008, 02:48 AM
Congrats Carol! I am currently on the biggest loosing streak EVER. I don't even recall the last time I won anything. So sad =[ But hey I am glad to see others still getting all these great wins!

Thank you. OK, I am wishing you good luck, I hope you win something really big, and something small too!!

jessiegirl
11-17-2008, 03:31 AM
Thank you. OK, I am wishing you good luck, I hope you win something really big, and something small too!!

Aw thanks, here's to hoping all of us receive some great wins soon!

mkrebecca
11-17-2008, 05:06 PM
I just won something!!!! It was not from this site, but still I WON!!!!! I am way excited now!!!

Congratulations,

As a valuable member of of SchoolPulse you have won a SchoolPulse Tote Bag in our 2008 Room Parent sweepstakes.

AzuAngel
11-17-2008, 06:11 PM
Congrats becky!!!!

I want to win something... :( :p

I guess I have to keep on trying.......................:cool:

Jess0587
11-17-2008, 06:16 PM
I won the Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy sculpting cream stuff!! I got it in the mail today. :D

countrypkin65
11-17-2008, 07:34 PM
I won the Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy sculpting cream stuff!! I got it in the mail today. :D

I got this too! Nice suprise, but I don't remember entering!!

Lanieekat
11-17-2008, 07:39 PM
I got this email today. My kids will be so excited. This was not an IWG but a daily entry that just ended last week.

Dear Elaine,

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in
the General Mills Win a Wii Sweepstakes, administered by ePrize.

You have won a Nintendo Wii! Please see the Official Rules for further prize
details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject
to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your
prize 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation. It will be sent to the address you
provided. The promotion ends on November 15, 2008.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional
information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

Thank you all for posting these wonderful contests.

Cpogie
11-17-2008, 07:44 PM
I got this email today. My kids will be so excited. This was not an IWG but a daily entry that just ended last week.

Dear Elaine,

Yeah!!! I'm really happy for you. I am sure your kids will be thrilled when you get this.

bvanpeltsw
11-17-2008, 07:59 PM

Dear Elaine,

What a great win! Congrats!

Cpogie
11-18-2008, 02:14 AM
I won a 6 month movie membership from
Fresh Express® !

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Dine Inn to Win(TM) Promotion, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a 6 month, 1-at-a-time (2 per month), Netflix(R) Gift Subscription! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. It will be sent to the address you provided. The promotion ends on December 31, 2008.

-------------------

Just won a $5.00 Coupon from the HSN contest.

Neelie
11-18-2008, 07:33 AM

Dear Elaine,

WOW!!!!! Very cool! :D

mkrebecca
11-18-2008, 10:57 AM
I won a 6 month movie membership from
Fresh Express® !

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Dine Inn to Win(TM) Promotion, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a 6 month, 1-at-a-time (2 per month), Netflix(R) Gift Subscription! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. It will be sent to the address you provided. The promotion ends on December 31, 2008.

-------------------

Just won a $5.00 Coupon from the HSN contest.

SWEET!! you are on a roll Carol!!! keep it up!!

Cpogie
11-18-2008, 11:00 AM
SWEET!! you are on a roll Carol!!! keep it up!!

I've never used Netflix, so this will be a treat, along with my new TV (when it gets here) Now I need to win a car!!!!!

GrapeKoolaid
11-18-2008, 11:25 AM
:p I'm so jealous!! Congrats to all of you! Please send good luck thoughts to me! I want to win something too!! :)

Cpogie
11-18-2008, 11:35 AM
:p I'm so jealous!! Congrats to all of you! Please send good luck thoughts to me! I want to win something too!! :)

I wish you the very best of luck!!!! :)

abieisert
11-18-2008, 11:44 AM

I am right there with you!!! It is so neat to hear (read) about people that you "know" winning these sorts of sweeps etc...
Keep up the good work gals!

Jess0587
11-18-2008, 11:54 AM
I just won $4 on a scratch off ticket from the gas station!!! :D LOL!

superhippie2000
11-18-2008, 12:26 PM

Dear Elaine,

wow awesome win :D really cool. wish i won one.

GrapeKoolaid
11-18-2008, 12:54 PM
I wish you the very best of luck!!!! :)

Thank you Thank you Thank you!! ;)

Texmel
11-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Congratulations to everyone! This is so awesome to read--one of my favorite threads!

:)Melanie

Lyndsay1483
11-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Won a $10.00 off coupon in the HSN Instant win Game a few minutes ago.:)

I just won a 10% and 15% off coupon FOR HSN. Please PM me if you would like one of the codes. Max savings $50 and must be used by 12/31.

mkrebecca
11-18-2008, 06:23 PM
I've never used Netflix, so this will be a treat, along with my new TV (when it gets here) Now I need to win a car!!!!!

I have used Netflix, you will like it. Very easy!

pjays
11-18-2008, 11:20 PM
I just won a shopping supply pack from splenda

When you're on your next shopping mission, you'll have the right tools for the job.
Supply pack includes:
Reusable shopping bag
Coupon holder
Note pad/pen set

Cpogie
11-19-2008, 02:23 AM
I think this is the 6th time winning small stuff on HSN

Thank you for playing. You lucked out and receive an exclusive, limited-time FREE SHIPPING coupon to use on hsn.com.

Lyndsay1483
11-19-2008, 09:42 AM
I think this is the 6th time winning small stuff on HSN

Thank you for playing. You lucked out and receive an exclusive, limited-time FREE SHIPPING coupon to use on hsn.com.

I just got the same thing. Wish we could win some real prizes!

ERicap3
11-19-2008, 11:09 AM
I won a Soccer mom DVD in the chiquita game.

I also won a ton of coupon codes from HSN, I think I win one every time I play. 10% off, $5 off, $2 off, free shipping....if anyone can use them let me know

Neelie
11-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Congratulations to everyone! This is so awesome to read--one of my favorite threads!

This is one of my favorite threads, too! Congratulations, all! :)

Cpogie
11-19-2008, 11:59 AM
I just got the same thing. Wish we could win some real prizes!

Amen! lol.........

jessiegirl
11-19-2008, 05:12 PM
I won a student membership to Film Independent. I have no idea what that is, but I guess it doesn't matter because for that prize you have to be enrolled in college. Darnit... I wish I would have won the camcorder they were giving away ;)

Baheffe33
11-20-2008, 02:03 AM
Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the Bhg.com Play & Win Sweepstakes, administered by ePrize and presented by Bhg.com. You have won a Coverleaf magazine gift certificate redeemable at http://www.coverleaf.com. Codes are redeemable on or after September 1, 2008.

Whoo Hoo!!! It's been a while since i've won anything. :)

KiraBella
11-20-2008, 11:15 AM
Yesterday I got this in the mail in a box with Paul Mitchell hair gel:

It's your lucky day! Congratulations, you're a winner!

You recently entered to win the NEW Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel on www.paulmitchell.com. Enclosed please find your prize -- enjoy!

There was a full sized product with it! I was so excited!!

Oh and for anyone who won the Lipton gift cards, I won and even got the email notification but haven't received mine yet. How long do you wait until you contact them? Is it in a regular letter? Sometimes my hubby gets the mail and he thinks everything is junk mail.

Congrats to all the winners! You give me inspiration to keep entering! :) :D

pjays
11-20-2008, 11:21 AM

You recently entered to win the NEW Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel on www.paulmitchell.com. Enclosed please find your prize -- enjoy!

Oh and for anyone who won the Lipton gift cards, I won and even got the email notification but haven't received mine yet. How long do you wait until you contact them? Is it in a regular letter? Sometimes my hubby gets the mail and he thinks everything is junk mail.

I got my lipton prize a couple weeks ago. mine came in a lipton letter envelope.

Cpogie
11-20-2008, 11:50 AM

Congrats to you!! You should of already received your gift card, if you haven't please contact them and let them know. Here is the thread from the contest.
http://forums.startsampling.com/showthread.php?t=21133&highlight=youthful

suzanneh
11-20-2008, 01:22 PM
congrats to everybody on there wins. I haven't won anything in a while. but I was lucky enough today to get a speeding ticket. :O(

Jess0587
11-20-2008, 02:20 PM
I won a check from a survey company I'm a member of!

Congratulations JESSICA, I wanted to be the first to tell you...

You won $10 in our October 2008 sweepstakes!

I will be mailing your $10 check to you in 2-3 weeks.

I would also like to feature your first name, the first letter of your last name, and the city and state you reside in on my Sweepstakes Winners Page on the panelist website. However, your privacy is very important to me. If for any reason you do not wish to have this information posted, please let me know by replying to this email before 12/05/2008.

Congratulations again - and thank you for your panel membership!

Marie Brighton
Panel Director

Cindy
11-20-2008, 05:36 PM
I won a free jar of Pace Salsa this morning! It's my first win in a while.

Motherofthree
11-20-2008, 05:38 PM
YAY!! Congrats to all the winners!! :D

Cpogie
11-20-2008, 05:39 PM

Just an FYI, If you can't print out the coupon you can email them and they will send you 2 coupons, each with a value of $2.00.

Vixan
11-20-2008, 06:54 PM
Great Carmex Lip Balm Giveaway winner

mmms
11-20-2008, 08:08 PM
That site wil lnot open for me these days!!??
Congrats to you for the win!!

mmms
11-20-2008, 08:11 PM
OK, it was the smallest prize they give, but I won a set of "flatware holder"s from the Tyson foods IWG!!
Wo-hoo!
Sounds like something I could actually use!:D

buttercream
11-20-2008, 09:03 PM
I won a student membership to Film Independent. I have no idea what that is, but I guess it doesn't matter because for that prize you have to be enrolled in college. Darnit... I wish I would have won the camcorder they were giving away ;)

LOL, same here!!! I emailed them back letting them know I would not be claiming my prize since I am not currently a student.

Cpogie
11-21-2008, 01:03 AM
Just won a $50.00 gift card from Sears...

You won a $50 MEN'S LEE SEARS GIFT CARD from Sears! Look for an email with prize details.

Tell Friends & Play Again!

We'll give you another game play today for each friend you tell. Send them an eCard letting them know to play.

wicked1
11-21-2008, 01:47 AM
There you go again! WTG!! Congratulations! :D

Neelie
11-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Just won a $50.00 gift card from Sears...

You won a $50 MEN'S LEE SEARS GIFT CARD from Sears! Look for an email with prize details.

Tell Friends & Play Again!

We'll give you another game play today for each friend you tell. Send them an eCard letting them know to play.

Cool win! :)

pjays
11-21-2008, 12:31 PM
OK, it was the smallest prize they give, but I won a set of "flatware holder"s from the Tyson foods IWG!!
Wo-hoo!
Sounds like something I could actually use!:D

Congrats and even though it is a small win at least you can use it. I think it is better to get a small prize you can use than a big prize you can't.

Once again- Congrats on you win.

mmms
11-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Congrats and even though it is a small win at least you can use it. I think it is better to get a small prize you can use than a big prize you can't.

Thanks!!
Any win of something I can use is a good win!

superhippie2000
11-21-2008, 05:14 PM

ya thats how i see it. alot of times i hope i get the smaller prizes then the grand prize.

havent won anything in a while hope i win something agian soon :D

katgirlone
11-21-2008, 07:45 PM
My daughter won a $50 giftcard from that Chrysler Drive to go green match IWG.....that was her very first win. She got a giftcard to greenandmore.com. They have some pretty cool stuff on there for her to choose from! :p

superhippie2000
11-21-2008, 09:04 PM
My daughter won a $50 giftcard from that Chrysler Drive to go green match IWG.....that was her very first win. She got a giftcard to greenandmore.com. They have some pretty cool stuff on there for her to choose from! :p
awesome :D congrats to her.

whiteheadsr
11-21-2008, 10:21 PM
:p Congrates to all. I am glad to see alot of winners, I still have hope . I hope everyone wins big and good luck to all.:p

Cpogie
11-22-2008, 12:53 AM
Just won another Tee Shirt...

You've won a 3M PERFORMANCE DRIVEN T-Shirt!
Your prize will be shipped to you within 4 to 6 weeks.

In the meantime, return to the homepage to learn more about
performance-driven Scotch® and 3M™ brand products!

Thank you for playing the PERFORMANCE DRIVEN Instant Win Game!

Texmel
11-22-2008, 01:02 AM
Just won another Tee Shirt...

Girl, I am telling you you are the winningest thing I have ever seen! Congratulations! God must be oh so happy with blessing you!

Cpogie
11-22-2008, 03:07 AM
Won another $10.00 coupon from HSN....

AzuAngel
11-23-2008, 12:19 AM
carol can I rub u for good luck lol... :o :)

You are just to nice carol that's why great stuff happens to you!
Keep on winning!

Cpogie
11-24-2008, 12:21 AM
Just won the Sophie Smart's Post-It notes game..

Thanks!Congratulations, you’re the lucky winner! Enjoy your prize and keep checking in with Sophie’s Space for great products, tips, special offers and more games. Play Sophie’s Spin game again tomorrow for another chance at winning another prize. When you come back, test your skills by playing Sophie Smarts as well.

Cpogie
11-24-2008, 01:23 AM
Just won something from the Tyson Chicken IWG.....

You won a Tyson Logo Flatware holder (set of 4)!

Look for an email with prize details. To ensure you receive it, please add fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com to your address book. Learn how.

Jess0587
11-24-2008, 08:30 AM
Congratulations Carol!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

mkrebecca
11-24-2008, 12:18 PM
way to go Carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cpogie
11-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Thanks ladies! I cannot believe how lucky I have been!! I need a car and a computer really bad!!

superhippie2000
11-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks ladies! I cannot believe how lucky I have been!! I need a car and a computer really bad!!
congrats :D seems like you win every game out there. wish i had your luck. although the prizes ive won have been pretty good.

those eprize games how long do those prizes usually take to be delivered? or would it depend on the company the promo is for?

Cpogie
11-24-2008, 12:32 PM
congrats :D seems like you win every game out there. wish i had your luck. although the prizes ive won have been pretty good.

those eprize games how long do those prizes usually take to be delivered? or would it depend on the company the promo is for?

Thank you! It say it takes between 8-12 weeks for them to send the prize. I still haven't received my TV. But I have noticed they changed the wording on the rules to say prizes will be sent after the end of the particular contest.....one of my prizes from months ago still hasn't come and it is just a code for Teva shoes, eprize and myself have been nagging them and still nothing.....so if you win something make sure you write it down and also save all correspondence.

superhippie2000
11-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Thank you! It say it takes between 8-12 weeks for them to send the prize. I still haven't received my TV. But I have noticed they changed the wording on the rules to say prizes will be sent after the end of the particular contest.....one of my prizes from months ago still hasn't come and it is just a code for Teva shoes, eprize and myself have been nagging them and still nothing.....so if you win something make sure you write it down and also save all correspondence.
ok thats cool. i have the emails i recieved saved. one prize was like from 2 months ago another was just a month ago. ya sometimes prizes come faster then what they say so i wasnt really sure. i guess eprize might also take longer then other things since they probably have to send the info to the company and what not so it may add a week or so. thanks :D

hope you get your stuff soon. :D

Motherofthree
11-24-2008, 01:33 PM

Carol, when are you going to start playing my IWG's for me?! :p

Cpogie
11-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Carol, when are you going to start playing my IWG's for me?! :p

HA ha, playing all these contests has become a career for me now. lol I do them at night when the spammers are taking a little break.....

Motherofthree
11-24-2008, 01:50 PM
HA ha, playing all these contests has become a career for me now. lol I do them at night when the spammers are taking a little break.....

Haha! You still didn't answer my question!?! lol :p j/k

GrapeKoolaid
11-24-2008, 02:03 PM
Congrats!! It's always fun to see someone is winning! Now if it could just be me! :p

If you could bottle and sell whatever it is you're doing, you'd be rich! ;)

Cpogie
11-24-2008, 02:40 PM
Haha! You still didn't answer my question!?! lol :p j/k

You stay up with me and we can do them together, it gets lonely here at night, just me and usually Deb doing contests...

Motherofthree
11-24-2008, 02:42 PM
You stay up with me and we can do them together, it gets lonely here at night, just me and usually Deb doing contests...

Oh my! I am usually conked out in my warm and comfy bed by then!! lol Maybe one night though I will! It's a date! :p

Cpogie
11-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Oh my! I am usually conked out in my warm and comfy bed by then!! lol Maybe one night though I will! It's a date! :p

I'm only teasing ya, I know you are a couple of hours ahead of me.

mmms
11-24-2008, 03:18 PM
So playing at ight is the key? I have been playing in the morning to noontimes, and have yet to win much of anything.

mckenzie
11-24-2008, 11:06 PM
OK don't mind me BUT WOO HOO I finally won something LOL
One bag of Steamfresh® Meals for Two (ARV: $8.99ea). My 4 year old picked the platter and we won I hope we get better at this GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!:) :p :)

momsangel
11-24-2008, 11:17 PM
OK don't mind me BUT WOO HOO I finally won something LOL
One bag of Steamfresh® Meals for Two (ARV: $8.99ea). My 4 year old picked the platter and we won I hope we get better at this GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!:) :p :)

Way to go JIll!! Congrats;)

jammom
11-25-2008, 04:19 AM
All I know is your luck is AMAZING Carol-congrats on all that !!!(Everytime I saw you post on winners thread,I knew it!!!)
I just won $20 Fandango GC in the Fancast game-you won that to didn't you Carol?
On an even better note,I FINALLY got myQ&S mag win from 7/18-not as bad as I thought-it's like this file organizer for everything you need-med recs,warranties,receipts,documents,etc.....

Cpogie
11-25-2008, 12:34 PM
Thanks Deb!! (yeah I won on the Fandango one too)

I had an email from Madberries this morning...I won a sweepstake.

November 25, 2008

Dear Ms/Mrs. Pogie,

Congratulations! You are the winner of the Isharya Bedouin Earrings from the “Bohemian Rhapsody” November 6 sweepstakes. In order to receive your prize we need to confirm your address. The address we have on file for you is:

*********XX

mmms
11-25-2008, 12:47 PM

November 25, 2008

Dear Ms/Mrs. Pogie,

Congratulations! You are the winner of the Isharya Bedouin Earrings from the “Bohemian Rhapsody” November 6 sweepstakes. In order to receive your prize we need to confirm your address. The address we have on file for you is:

*********XX
Woo-hoo! I am jealous!!!
Great win!!
Congrats!!

Cpogie
11-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Oh boy, I just looked up what these earrings look like, not my style.....

http://www.madberries.com/mb/enter/drawing/b41da35b0d30b2cae72cffafbe8a69988779a29e

jammom
11-25-2008, 01:56 PM
WOW-they look big-I'll stick w/ the Aloha Pearls-LOL-Deb

Motherofthree
11-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Oh boy, I just looked up what these earrings look like, not my style.....

http://www.madberries.com/mb/enter/drawing/b41da35b0d30b2cae72cffafbe8a69988779a29e

CONGRATS Carol!! You sure are lucky and I think they are very pretty! :)

GrapeKoolaid
11-25-2008, 03:38 PM

November 25, 2008

Dear Ms/Mrs. Pogie,

*********XX

Congrats again! I'm with you --not my style, but a win is a win!

Ginnycakes
11-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Earlier today I took a survey for $2.00. Didn't meet elegilbility Req. ,So got to still choose to click on a choice of Instant Win, Sweepstakes, or Donation. I picked Instant WIN and Won 500 points= $50.00..:D I was totally surprised.
Cant wait to get that check.It will come in Handy.. Expecting our frst Grandchid in June and will know in January whether it is Boy or Girl. So Saving for my First Grandbaby..:D Cant Wait.!!

Cpogie
11-25-2008, 05:00 PM
I received a package in the mail today from No Nonsense, Between Friends Contest. Inside was 2 pair of socks.

jessiegirl
11-25-2008, 05:06 PM
I FINALLY won a pair of Hanes panties. They are definitely the ugliest pair of underwear I have ever seen but hey I can't complain because a win is a win.

jessiegirl
11-25-2008, 05:07 PM
You go Carol! I have never seen anyone win so many things in my life! You definitely have all the luck :D

Cpogie
11-25-2008, 05:39 PM
You go Carol! I have never seen anyone win so many things in my life! You definitely have all the luck :D

Thanks! I came in here to say Congrats to you!! on the undies.
I cannot believe the luck I have had. I have been truly blessed thats for sure!!

whiteheadsr
11-25-2008, 10:06 PM
I received a package in the mail today from No Nonsense, Between Friends Contest. Inside was 2 pair of socks.

OK now, You need to rub everyones Avatar so we get some goodluck, I cant even remeber the last time I won something.The earring are awsome that is a great win. Congrates on all the wins. Have a great night.:p

cath_31
11-25-2008, 10:35 PM
I FINALLY won a pair of Hanes panties. They are definitely the ugliest pair of underwear I have ever seen but hey I can't complain because a win is a win.

Your post made me laugh because that's exactly what I posted when I got my pair. We must have gotten the same print-LOL. Like you said a win is a win so congrats :)

Cpogie
11-26-2008, 01:41 AM
Dear Carol Pogie,

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the Zagat's Perfect 30 Giveaway Game, administered by ePrize.

You have won a 30 Day Zagat.com Subscription.

Your promotional code is:
PERF-******X

To redeem, go to www.zagat.com/redeem and enter your promotion code.

mythspinner
11-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Won this a few days ago.

You have been selected as the winner of a 6 month, 1-at-a-time (2 per month), Netflix(R) Gift Subscription!

Can't wait to get it!

mythspinner
11-26-2008, 06:02 PM
Just won again!!

Congratulations!

Cpogie
11-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Just won again!!

Congratulations!

Cobgrats on your wins!! the Tee Shirt is really nice.

ellestea
11-26-2008, 10:56 PM
I just won a coupon for free gain! i love gain! yay!. hehehe...

You have been selected as the winner of a coupon good for a free Gain Detergent!

bvanpeltsw
11-26-2008, 10:59 PM
I just won a coupon for free gain! i love gain! yay!. hehehe...

You have been selected as the winner of a coupon good for a free Gain Detergent!

That is a great win! Congrats!:)

jammom
11-27-2008, 04:08 AM
Happy Turkey Day All !!!
Congratulations-You won a Nintendo Wii Console from the makers of Red Baron pizza !!! Just in time for X-Mas!!!Carol ya musta sent some luck my way! Deb

Cpogie
11-27-2008, 04:11 AM
Happy Turkey Day All !!!
Congratulations-You won a Nintendo Wii Console from the makers of Red Baron pizza !!! Just in time for X-Mas!!!Carol ya musta sent some luck my way! Deb

WOW, I just got done playing that contest too, lol you beat me to the punch tonight. Glad you won it!!! I would have no use for that. CONGATS!!
I'm off to bed....Happy Thanksgiving.

bvanpeltsw
11-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Happy Turkey Day All !!!

That is a GREAT win! Congrats!!!!!

Cpogie
11-28-2008, 03:18 AM
Carol,

You have won a Collections Etc. 10% Off Any Order Coupon in Bruce's Jolly Jackpot Sweepstakes.

Use promo code 3***xx to take advantage of this offer.
Expires: 12/06/2008

superhippie2000
11-28-2008, 06:12 PM
won the oreo dsrl game :D

Includes:

Cooler
Two milk glasses
Headband
DSRL Jersey
Subject to Official Rules and Verification.

Cpogie
11-28-2008, 06:17 PM
won the oreo dsrl game :D

Includes:

Cooler
Two milk glasses
Headband
DSRL Jersey
Subject to Official Rules and Verification.

Congrats on your win!! I have played that one from day 1 and nada. Enjoy your win!!

superhippie2000
11-28-2008, 06:21 PM
Congrats on your win!! I have played that one from day 1 and nada. Enjoy your win!!

hope you win it soon. dont you just hate playing a game for weeks and weeks and not getting anywhere with it? lol

rxqueen
11-29-2008, 07:17 AM
Won a $10 amazon.com giftcard from PCH share&win game:D

superhippie2000
11-29-2008, 09:09 AM
Won a $10 amazon.com giftcard from PCH share&win game:D
congrats :D

jammom
11-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Congrats Superhippie-I won that & got it in about 3 wks-Deb

jammom
11-29-2008, 01:37 PM
I just won a Get Smart DVD in the Splenda game

superhippie2000
11-29-2008, 01:47 PM
i just won that 3M’s 2008 Performance Driven NASCAR IWG finally :D

superhippie2000
11-29-2008, 01:49 PM
I just won a Get Smart DVD in the Splenda game
awesome :D congrats

Cpogie
11-30-2008, 03:26 AM
Dear Carol Pogie,

Congratulations on winning a $5 Chevron gift card in the TECHRON(R) TRIVIA GAME. To receive your $5 Chevron Gift Card, please validate your email address within 72 hours by clicking on the link below. (PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.) If you do not validate your email address within 72 hours, your prize will be forfeited.

mythspinner
11-30-2008, 06:34 AM
Cpogie, your luck must be rubbing off. I just won a $5 Chevreon gift card too! Let's see if it arrives....

dontworry
11-30-2008, 12:49 PM
In the past month or so I have won:

Silk Soymilk potholder(received, white w/blue Silk logo)
Zagat 30 day membership
Nabisco's Holiday IWG $50 electronics gift card(have not received yet)
HSN $10 off $50

Good luck & Congrats to you all!

Cpogie
11-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Cpogie, your luck must be rubbing off. I just won a $5 Chevreon gift card too! Let's see if it arrives....
Oh it will arrive, I won one of their gift cards in the past. Congrats on your win!!
In the past month or so I have won:

Silk Soymilk potholder(received, white w/blue Silk logo)
Zagat 30 day membership
Nabisco's Holiday IWG $50 electronics gift card(have not received yet)
HSN $10 off $50

Good luck & Congrats to you all!

Congrats on all of your wins. I won the Bamboo recipe card holder from the Silk contest. It's really nice. Goodluck!!

Ginnycakes
11-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Congrats everyone! :)

Yesterday I received 2 pair of socks from the No Nonsense Between Friends Contest. :)

superhippie2000
11-30-2008, 11:22 PM
just won the Sleeping bueaty instant win games on the disney movie rewards site but its an enchated phone call thing. dont really have any use for that lol. but hey its my 3rd win in 3 days lol.

buttercream
12-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Sounds like there have been more wins lately for everyone! I just got a $5 Kmart giftcard in the mail, no clue which sweeps it was from. Last night won a $5 Chevron giftcard, my first time playing that game. Wahoo!
Congrats to all the recent winners

Cpogie
12-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Sounds like there have been more wins lately for everyone! I just got a $5 Kmart giftcard in the mail, no clue which sweeps it was from. Last night won a $5 Chevron giftcard, my first time playing that game. Wahoo!
Congrats to all the recent winners

Congrats to you!! Now keep playing and you can win something big too. ;)

sonshineheights
12-01-2008, 03:35 PM
I won a Woman's Day Daily Giveaway! It arrived today. These were full-size products!

Elgydium o r a l Care Kit Giveaway

Enter to win an Elgydium o r a l Care Kit containing one Elgydium Whitening toothpaste, one Elgydium Anti-Cavity toothpaste and the Creation, Whitening, Supreme and Luminous toothbrushes (four toothbrushes in all).

Number of prizes: 25 | Expires: October 24, 2008 | ARV: $30

Jess0587
12-01-2008, 03:36 PM
I won a Woman's Day Daily Giveaway! It arrived today. These were full-size products!

Elgydium o r a l Care Kit Giveaway

Enter to win an Elgydium o r a l Care Kit containing one Elgydium Whitening toothpaste, one Elgydium Anti-Cavity toothpaste and the Creation, Whitening, Supreme and Luminous toothbrushes (four toothbrushes in all).

That's great!! Congrats!! :D

kt208
12-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Just won a $5 Chevron gift card, nothing beats free gasoline!:D

we3kings
12-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Just won a $5 Chevron gift card, nothing beats free gasoline!:D

Congrats, Katie!:)

jammom
12-02-2008, 02:43 AM
I just won a 6 mo movie membership from Fresh Express

jessiegirl
12-02-2008, 04:00 AM
Congrats on everyone's great wins lately. I wish some of you would send me some of that luck ;)

Cpogie
12-02-2008, 04:09 AM
I just won a 6 mo movie membership from Fresh Express

Congrats Deb, I won this one also.

Congrats on everyone's great wins lately. I wish some of you would send me some of that luck ;)

OK young lady, I am sending you goodluck wishes!!

jammom
12-02-2008, 04:15 AM
I'm sending lucky thoughts your way-
It's all Carol's fault-she got me hooked-LOL-Deb

leona204
12-02-2008, 09:35 AM
So far today I have won:

$5 Chevron gift card

Limited Edition Disney Parks Celebrations Pin by playing Disney's What Will You Celebrate? Tour Sweepstakes! Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of prize via mail.

I hope my luck for today will continue :)

Congrats to all the other winners!

we3kings
12-02-2008, 10:14 AM
I won this from Woman's Day, woohoo, I rarely win anything. :D
Elgydium **** Care Kit Giveaway

Enter to win an Elgydium **** Care Kit containing one Elgydium Whitening toothpaste, one Elgydium Anti-Cavity toothpaste and the Creation, Whitening, Supreme and Luminous toothbrushes (four toothbrushes in all).

kristy26101
12-02-2008, 11:41 AM
hy evryone i just won aothersteam freash meal. hey are good this is my second win from them:D .

ERicap3
12-02-2008, 02:33 PM
I won a 6 month Netflix membership in the fresh express game.

Has anyone ever won anything from those FabulousSavings sweeps in the past?During their last one I won a $50 gc to Limoges Jewelry and I am having one heck of a time getting Limoges to accept the code they gave me. It's been over 4 weeks of phone calls to them and it's really starting to make me mad!

superhippie2000
12-02-2008, 05:14 PM
won another prize in the 3M game :D

You've won a Race Day Credential Holder!

DIXIEGIRL352
12-02-2008, 08:09 PM
I just got this email,

Congratulations!

You are the winner of the StartSampling Lucky Starz Sweepstakes.

Please watch your mail for your StartSampling Tee Shirt to arrive.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
:)

I have had a serious dry spell so this was nice.

Lanieekat
12-03-2008, 09:56 AM
I just won a movie ticket from the Totinos Pizza- Dark Knight IWG.

Congratulations, Elaine. You've just won a ticket* to see THE DARK KNIGHT at a theater near you from your favorite snack, Totino's Pizza Rolls® Pizza Snacks

I like these because it says that it is good for any Warner Bros. movie.

Also, congrats to all the other winners on here. I love reading all the posts, I'm always happy to see people win something.

carolnaes
12-03-2008, 10:45 AM
I won a sweater from the Macys instant win contest..valued at $59.. This is my first innstant win since the first week of November..Hopefully it will continue

mmms
12-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Congrats on the sweater!!!

whiteheadsr
12-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Congrates to all winner. it is nice to see some many on here. YEAH keep up the goodluck.

jammom
12-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Just rec'd this email-
Congrats!You have been selected to receive a prize in the NewBelk.com Grand Opening Sweeps!You have won a Polo Double Black EDT Spray-ARV $69.50

leona204
12-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Just rec'd this email-
Congrats!You have been selected to receive a prize in the NewBelk.com Grand Opening Sweeps!You have won a Polo Double Black EDT Spray-ARV $69.50

That's great! That would make a great gift, if only it would be here by Christmas!

Cpogie
12-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Just rec'd this email-

Congrats Deb, your catching up....yeah!

bvanpeltsw
12-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Just rec'd this email-

That is a great win! Congrats!;)

Baheffe33
12-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Congratulations!

You are a winner of Allure’s “August Free Stuff” Giveaway and have won Estée Lauder’s newest mascara, TurboLash All Effects Motion Mascara. Please keep an eye out as the product should arrive within 6-8 weeks.
:)

superhippie2000
12-03-2008, 06:51 PM
congrats on everyones wins :D

Cpogie
12-03-2008, 06:54 PM
WTG Ladies and Gents....keep it up!! WIN

Ginnycakes
12-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Congrats to all winners!:)

Baheffe33
12-04-2008, 04:41 AM
I just won a 3 month subscription to netflix from the Jennie-o IWG. Maybe I'm finally catching a little luck here. :)

countrypkin65
12-04-2008, 01:23 PM
I won....a small prize, but still a win!!:D

Congratulations! You have won.....a coupon for a complimentary cesar entree
Give your small dog nothing less than the gourmet cuisine he deserves.
You will receive a coupon by mail redeemable at a store near you for a complimentary cesar entree of your choice.

Texmel
12-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Congrats, Pamela!

vr4jen
12-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Won a free jar of Pace salsa
(actually I won 3 jars... if you press "refresh" while the coupon generator printer is doing it's thing, it will print multiple coupons with different #'s :p )

VanillaBean
12-04-2008, 05:34 PM
I just got this email and I am so thrilled- went to the website and these are like $34 for one.....

Dear Michelle,

Thanks so much for your interest in SeatSnug. We had an amazing response to the giveaway, and you were chosen as one of the winners!

SeatSnug will be sending your SeatSnug within the next few days and you should be expecting it by the week of December 15th. In addition, SeatSnug would like to offer you a special discount to give children the gift of safety this holiday season. Follow the instructions on the coupon below to receive $5.00 off a SeatSnug purchase.

Cpogie
12-05-2008, 12:17 AM
Congrats Michelle!!

mmms
12-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Congrats to Michelle! Nice thing to win.

No wins here, (again), but I recieved an invite to do a trail/survey on frying pans ... and a very nice stainless steel frying pan arrived yesterday. Woo!!
Happens to be exactly what I was wanting. :D

Baheffe33
12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Man, that HSN game is a tease. I found the snowflake 4 times. 3 bonus plays and a sorry but you get free shipping. Wear me out. :)

coolj31
12-05-2008, 02:49 PM
today in the mail i got a gift card from the schwebel baking company that was for 100. apparently i won there contest.

superhippie2000
12-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Man, that HSN game is a tease. I found the snowflake 4 times. 3 bonus plays and a sorry but you get free shipping. Wear me out. :)
ya thats all i ever get too is percentages off and bonus games :(

superhippie2000
12-05-2008, 04:00 PM
today in the mail i got a gift card from the schwebel baking company that was for 100. apparently i won there contest.
cool congrats :D

Motherofthree
12-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Congrats everyone! You are all so lucky!! :D

Vixan
12-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Thank you for playing Wheel of Fire, you will be receiving your free pack of Hot Tamales within 4-6 weeks.

JessicaStewart
12-05-2008, 10:13 PM
OMG I WON!!!! After years of doing this I finally win. It sure is about time!!!! I never win a thing!!! Now I can say I won once!

Thank you for playing Wheel of Fire, you will be receiving your free pack of Hot Tamales within 4-6 weeks.

countrypkin65
12-05-2008, 11:58 PM
I won!! (thank you JessicaStewart & Vixen....I forgot about this one)

Congratulations, you won the Wheel of Fire! Please fill out the form below to receive your free pack of Hot Tamales!Thank you for playing Wheel of Fire, you will be receiving your free pack of Hot Tamales within 4-6 weeks.

coolj31
12-06-2008, 10:36 AM
i won a 10% off 50$ on the hsn game pm if anyone wants it

GrapeKoolaid
12-06-2008, 07:20 PM
I have a $5 off $50 code, a 15% off code, and $2 off $10 or more code from HSN if anyone is interested. Just PM me!

jammom
12-07-2008, 02:19 AM
Sniff Sniff Hooray-you just won a nifty free Gain Detergent coupon from Gain !!!

Cpogie
12-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Sniff Sniff Hooray-you just won a nifty free Gain Detergent coupon from Gain !!!

Yes, you are catching up!! Congrats!! Didn't I win the same thing?? I know I won that game too...

I won some candy tonight. (SO FAR) lol

jammom
12-07-2008, 02:31 AM
I won another Hot Tamales the day I told you it was working again-& yes you won a detergent too!

flbooks7
12-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Not a big win, but it's always exciting.... Carmex lip balm..strawberry flavor and one of the new slanted tip lip balms and a coupon for one more. :D

jammom
12-07-2008, 03:02 PM
I got that Carmex too-nice surprise-Congrats to you flbooks & thanx for all your posting! Deb

flbooks7
12-07-2008, 05:14 PM
I just won a $5 gas card... I don't think that'll get me too far. :D

catmom50
12-08-2008, 12:07 AM
I won in the Clean Start Sweepstakes from Right Home. It's a big box full of products like Glade, Windex, Ziploc, Pledge, Shout etc etc.
I love it!
It's been a long time since I won anything, so when I opened the box I was shocked.
Gotta go, I'm off to sign up for more contests. You never know when you'll win.

Margie In Oregon

countrypkin65
12-08-2008, 12:14 AM
I won in the Clean Start Sweepstakes from Right Home.
Margie In Oregon

Did it include a can of Raid???? there's a bug on near your name!:p

congratulations!!!!

Neelie
12-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Fun, fun, fun! Congratulations to everyone! :)

rebate queen
12-08-2008, 11:11 AM
:eek: Well, beginner's luck, I guess!! I just played the Splenda IWG. First try and I won a Special Agent Pick-Me Up Pack!! It's valued at 55.00 and contains "sponsor selected coffee related items" Yippee!!!:D

A nice welcome back gift...I've been MIA from SS for quite some time...I've missed you guys!!!

I also played both of the candy games...won Hot Tamales on the FIRST SPIN!!!! Then I won the Mike n Ike's after about 50 spins!!!

I guess I better go play all the rest of the IWGs....while I'm hot!!! LOL!!!

Cpogie
12-08-2008, 12:26 PM
:eek: Well, beginner's luck, I guess!! I just played the Splenda IWG. First try and I won a Special Agent Pick-Me Up Pack!! It's valued at 55.00 and contains "sponsor selected coffee related items" Yippee!!!:D

A nice welcome back gift...I've been MIA from SS for quite some time...I've missed you guys!!!

I also played both of the candy games...won Hot Tamales on the FIRST SPIN!!!! Then I won the Mike n Ike's after about 50 spins!!!

I guess I better go play all the rest of the IWGs....while I'm hot!!! LOL!!!

Congrats on your wins.....3 times is a charm....so better play them all cause you could win something huge....

carolnaes
12-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Not a big win, but it's always exciting.... Carmex lip balm..strawberry flavor and one of the new slanted tip lip balms and a coupon for one more. :D

received this today...:D

Baheffe33
12-08-2008, 07:12 PM
I got that Carmex too-nice surprise-Congrats to you flbooks & thanx for all your posting! Deb

I also recieved this in the mail today. And a nice t-shirt from Mxologi drink mix. :)

cath_31
12-09-2008, 12:47 AM
I won my second pair of Hanes, but it was the wrong size AND style- not at all what I requested :( .

countrypkin65
12-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Here's the message I just got when trying to enter a sweepstakes for Taylor Swifts guitar.....

You have reached the limit of 1 prizes per 30 days.Check "Where's My Stuff" to review your prize history.
SO, I checked out my history to find out what I won....OMG, I am freakin OUT!

GAC Guitar AUTOGRAPHED by Lady Antebellum!

I am soooo excited! I worked my butt off to win that one! I will post a picture of it when it arrives!!I can't believe I won!!!

countrypkin65
12-09-2008, 03:07 AM
Congratulations, Pamela***** You are the winner for the GAC Guitar AUTOGRAPHED by Lady Antebellum! Sweepstakes.Your prize will be mailed to the following address:

You can expect to receive your prize within 4-6 weeks. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged prizes that are sent through the mail.Sweepstake Information:
GAC Guitar AUTOGRAPHED by Lady Antebellum! - 1000 points
Acoustic guitar with official GAC logo autographed by country artists Lady Antebellum!

Congratulations again on your winning entry.

Your friends at GAC Superfan.

AWESOMMMME!!! (ps...I entered 500X to this one!)

Cpogie
12-09-2008, 03:12 AM
Congratulations, Pamela***** You are the winner for the GAC Guitar AUTOGRAPHED by Lady Antebellum! Sweepstakes.Your prize will be mailed to the following address:

You can expect to receive your prize within 4-6 weeks. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged prizes that are sent through the mail.Sweepstake Information:
GAC Guitar AUTOGRAPHED by Lady Antebellum! - 1000 points
Acoustic guitar with official GAC logo autographed by country artists Lady Antebellum!

Congratulations again on your winning entry.

Your friends at GAC Superfan.

AWESOMMMME!!! (ps...I entered 500X to this one!)

Congrats Pam, I hope you cheer up, lol awesome win!!! enjoy it.

countrypkin65
12-09-2008, 03:38 AM
Congrats Pam, I hope you cheer up, lol awesome win!!! enjoy it.

lol....ha, actually.....I'm a tard, I cried! I won tickets back in Sept to see jason aldean & Lady A, but couldn't go because my nephew and his wife came up that same day...it was ok though because I so enjoyed spending time with them! Its the "what r the odds" thing that gets me every time! and nothing good like this happens to "Me"!! I love love love Lady Antebellum!
sorry......:D :p

rebate queen
12-09-2008, 07:47 AM
lol....ha, actually.....I'm a tard, I cried! I won tickets back in Sept to see jason aldean & Lady A, but couldn't go because my nephew and his wife came up that same day...it was ok though because I so enjoyed spending time with them! Its the "what r the odds" thing that gets me every time! and nothing good like this happens to "Me"!! I love love love Lady Antebellum!
sorry......:D :p

Congrats Pam!!;)

Ginnycakes
12-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Congrats Pam...You lucky gal. :)

Ginnycakes
12-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Dear Home Reader

Congratulations! You are the winner of the Stacy Garcia Giclee Swag Lamp from our October Home Free Giveaways Sweepstakes. As confirmation please reply to this E-Mail by 5 pm EST, December 29, 2008 and type your current address in the body of this message.

Thank You for participating and enjoy your prize, which will be coming from the manufacturer in the mail. Please allow several weks for processing and delivery.

Sincerely
The Staff at Home Magazine.

I am so thrilled and totally In awe I won this!!!:D I loved this lamp the minute I saw it and signed up every day hoping to get a chance to win. We are remodeling a room in the basement for my soon to be library/office and this will be perfect in their!!

I cant believe I WON!! I have signed up for so many contests on here and this is the first I got a confirmation that I had won!! What a thrill....I have to admit I have been a little lax lately signing up for contests lately thinking my chances were really slim, but no more slouching around!!! Bring it on ...and Carpel Tunnel Here I come!!:D

flbooks7
12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
congrats on your win Pamela... wins that big don't come every day. I just got a bottle of deodorant from skin by monica.

jammom
12-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Congrats everyone!!!

countrypkin65
12-09-2008, 03:30 PM
thanks ladies! Ginnycakes nice win &flbooks7 congrats to you too,.& deodorants good!!

ALawicki
12-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Here's the message I just got when trying to enter a sweepstakes for Taylor Swifts guitar.....

You have reached the limit of 1 prizes per 30 days.Check "Where's My Stuff" to review your prize history.
SO, I checked out my history to find out what I won....OMG, I am freakin OUT!

GAC Guitar AUTOGRAPHED by Lady Antebellum!

I am soooo excited! I worked my butt off to win that one! I will post a picture of it when it arrives!!I can't believe I won!!!

WOW!! Congrats! That is a great prize to win! Let's hope it doesn't get damaged during shipping.

SSIAnkie
12-09-2008, 03:46 PM
DH won a $100 gift card to a mall about 30 minutes from us. Had to take my car to the shop, we decided to go to the mall to wait. We registered to win a smart car, they called yesterday saying he had qualified for the car, and won the gift card. We were excited! Now, if he can just win that car. LOL At least he has a 1 in 80 chance. I guess that is better than one in a million. :D

countrypkin65
12-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Let's hope it doesn't get damaged during shipping.

I know...right! They have stated that several times in their response to me, I I sure hope they pad it well!

DH won a $100 gift card to a mall about 30 minutes from us. Had to take my car to the shop, we decided to go to the mall to wait. We registered to win a smart car, they called yesterday saying he had qualified for the car, and won the gift card. We were excited! Now, if he can just win that car. LOL At least he has a 1 in 80 chance. I guess that is better than one in a million. :D

congrats on the gift card win....and 1 in 80 is awesome odds!! Good luck!

pjays
12-09-2008, 04:10 PM
I won something! I received a package from M lab.
Inside was a note:

"Dear Katie, Thank you for registering with allure.com to receive you complimentary M lab Anti-Aging Treatment Cream during Allure's fre stuff special offer. Enclosed you will find your gift (A $260 value)"

It is a small container (smaller than 1/2 a soda can) and doesn't smell too great. Hopefully it works to get rid of the fine lines and wrinkles. I cannot believe people would pay $260 for that.

pjays
12-09-2008, 05:00 PM
I just received this e-mail from Madberries

Congratulations! You are the winner of the “ West Elm Code Pillow.” In order to receive your prize, we need to confirm your address

Ginnycakes
12-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Congrats to everyone on their wins!!
This is so exciting seeing so many wins lately...:)

chankagirl
12-09-2008, 05:55 PM
I got an email today from 'Life and Style' magazine saying that I won the Power Puff DVD and t-shirts contest.
I also got a call last week Thursday to inform me that I won a $50.00 gas card from the VSP contest.
WOO....HOO..it feels great to win something substantial for a change.:D :D :D

Motherofthree
12-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Man, We've got a lot of winners here!

Very cool! Congrats everyone! :cool:

cath_31
12-09-2008, 06:31 PM
I just got this email:

Congratulations! You were selected as the winner in Lucky Magazine's Lucky Breaks Sweepstakes! As a part of your prize-pack you will receive $405 worth of NYX cosmetics! In order to redeem your fabulous prize, however, I will need you to shoot me back a quick email letting me know that you received this note and are willing to accept everything mentioned above no later than December 12, 2008...

Of course, I sent an email back to them and I checked on here and it looks like Lucky magazine had alot of different sweepstakes that ended Nov 3rd, so I actually think it is legit! How Cool!!

Congrats to everyone else too. It really looks like we are a LUCKY group.

Cpogie
12-09-2008, 06:41 PM
I just got this email:

Congratulations! You were selected as the winner in Lucky Magazine's Lucky Breaks Sweepstakes! As a part of your prize-pack you will receive $405 worth of NYX cosmetics! In order to redeem your fabulous prize, however, I will need you to shoot me back a quick email letting me know that you received this note and are willing to accept everything mentioned above no later than December 12, 2008...

Of course, I sent an email back to them and I checked on here and it looks like Lucky magazine had alot of different sweepstakes that ended Nov 3rd, so I actually think it is legit! How Cool!!

Congrats to everyone else too. It really looks like we are a LUCKY group.

Awesome Catherine!!! I am so glad a lot of you ladies are winning contests too!!

superhippie2000
12-09-2008, 06:42 PM
congrats everyone :D some really cool wins.

superhippie2000
12-09-2008, 09:41 PM
won a ticket to the dark knight :D

Congratulations, jeff. You've just won a ticket* to see THE DARK KNIGHT at a theater near you from your favorite snack, Totino's Pizza Rolls® Pizza Snacks!

Look for an e-mail coming with details on how to claim your prize. To ensure you receive our e-mail, please add Fulfillment@ePrizeFulfillment.com to your address book.

debblongh
12-09-2008, 11:23 PM
The Redken Hair Care Package, It is so exciting .
Truly a nice package, I can use this. It's always
a pleasure to get something in the mail that you didn't
expect. "Thank You Redken"

jammom
12-10-2008, 03:00 AM
Great to see all the winners!
I just won a free dog food in the Cesar game!

philli97
12-10-2008, 09:15 AM
congrats on the wins everyone. Does anyone know if the wins from the allure august giveaway are coming in the mail or from fedex?

GrapeKoolaid
12-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Congratulations to everyone on their wins!! :)

I sure wish I could join you all!!

pjays
12-10-2008, 01:37 PM
congrats on the wins everyone. Does anyone know if the wins from the allure august giveaway are coming in the mail or from fedex?

Depends on what you win (I think). I won the cream from Mlab and it was shipped by them. They chose UPS Ground. But if someone won something from anther company they mail choose to do it by dhl, mail, fedex, etc.

I looked my win up on another forum-it was from Aug 26 and only 100 were given away.

katgirlone
12-10-2008, 02:51 PM
The Redken Hair Care Package, It is so exciting .
Truly a nice package, I can use this. It's always
a pleasure to get something in the mail that you didn't
expect. "Thank You Redken"

My daughter just called me here at work and told me she won the same thing you did! I wonder how many they're giving away, I want one too! :p Congrats on your win! I hear its a very nice package with all full sized products! :D

Cpogie
12-10-2008, 05:13 PM
In the mail today I received from "the fullfillment center" L'Oreal Bare Naturale gentle lip conditioner, Soft Blush shade....It had no paper with it, so it must of come from a daily giveaway??

sarakate25
12-10-2008, 05:47 PM
5.00 chevron gc!!!!

pjays
12-10-2008, 06:22 PM
In the mail today I received from "the fullfillment center" L'Oreal Bare Naturale gentle lip conditioner, Soft Blush shade....It had no paper with it, so it must of come from a daily giveaway??

I read on another forum that people started to receive this today. If it is from the same contest it is from Allure- Aug 6th L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner in Soft Blush (ARV $9.95) First 500 to sign up at 4pm EDT

jammom
12-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Nice Carol-love those surprises!I had mine when Fed-Ex dropped off the Kotex for a yr coups.

Cpogie
12-10-2008, 06:29 PM
I read on another forum that people started to receive this today. If it is from the same contest it is from Allure- Aug 6th L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner in Soft Blush (ARV $9.95) First 500 to sign up at 4pm EDT

OK, that makes sense, I couldn't remember where this came from.

Lanieekat
12-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I got a surprise in the mail today from Mars Snackfood US LLC. It says -

CONGRATULATIONS! You are a second prized winnner in the Get Ready for the Races Instant Win Game. This notification may be a pleasant surprise for you: our records indicate that you may not have received a winning message at the time you entered the Code on the Games website.

Enclosed is your prize, a #18 Kyle Busch Prize Pack consisting of hat, can coozie, first-aid kit, marker and seat cushion. Per the official rules, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prizes ( or any portion thereof) with ones equal or greater value. Therefore, a car replica has been substituted for the first-aid kit.

The hat and the car are totally cool. I always knew I like M&M's.

Congrats to all other winners also, I have seen lots of posts lately.

Cpogie
12-10-2008, 07:55 PM
I got a surprise in the mail today from Mars Snackfood US LLC. It says -

CONGRATULATIONS! You are a second prized winnner in the Get Ready for the Races Instant Win Game. This notification may be a pleasant surprise for you: our records indicate that you may not have received a winning message at the time you entered the Code on the Games website.

Enclosed is your prize, a #18 Kyle Busch Prize Pack consisting of hat, can coozie, first-aid kit, marker and seat cushion. Per the official rules, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prizes ( or any portion thereof) with ones equal or greater value. Therefore, a car replica has been substituted for the first-aid kit.

The hat and the car are totally cool. I always knew I like M&M's.

Congrats to all other winners also, I have seen lots of posts lately.
Great suprise!! those are the best kinds.

UPS delivered a huge poster from Ingersoll Rand....lol I told DH just a few more posters and we can paper the house.

pjays
12-10-2008, 08:00 PM
I just received this message-

Congratulations!

Now that our 21 Day Breakfast Challenge has come to an end, it’s time to start giving away prizes!

You have been selected to receive a $50 jambacard for your participation in Jamba Juice’s 21 Day Breakfast Challenge! We hope the Challenge was a great experience for you and that you’re already receiving the rewards that come with eating a healthy breakfast everyday.

(I signed up for this in a local Jamba Juice a while back and completely forgot about it.)

Cpogie
12-11-2008, 01:12 AM
I just won an official NFL Team Hat in the Snickers IWG.

Your favorite NFL team's Official Hat!

Please allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery.

Pick your team: Atlanta Falcons Arizona Cardinals Baltimore Ravens Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Dallas Cowboys Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs Miami Dolphins Minnesota Vikings New England Patriots New Orleans Saints New York Giants New York Jets Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers Oakland Raiders San Diego Chargers San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks St. Louis Rams Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tennessee Titans Washington Redskins
You have submitted your team successfully.

countrypkin65
12-11-2008, 01:21 AM
I just won an official NFL Team Hat in the Snickers IWG..

Awesome win! Even better if its a NY Giants hat! lol Go Giants!

Neelie
12-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Congratulations to everyone! :)

ellestea
12-11-2008, 04:59 PM
i just won a free jar of pace, but i am on my laptop, and couldnt print the coupon...

Jess0587
12-11-2008, 05:02 PM
i just won a free jar of pace, but i am on my laptop, and couldnt print the coupon...

Well that stinks! They should email you the coupon! Congrats on your win!

Cpogie
12-11-2008, 05:26 PM

Email them and tell them, they will send you 2 coupons, each for $2.00, that is what they did for me because I couldn't print out the coupon either.

katgirlone
12-11-2008, 07:52 PM
I won a $25 gift card in the Miller Beer game! Yay!

Congratulations! You have been declared an Official winner in theMiller Lite Holiday Promotion. You have won a prepaid card valuedat $25. Your prepaid card will be sent within 6-8 weeks. Prizes are not transferable. Thank you for playing and have a Happy Holiday! :D

jessiegirl
12-12-2008, 02:04 AM
FINALLY!!! I won something. I have been on the biggest losing streak ever!

I won a $25 gift card to Pet Smart from the Cesar Canine Cuisine game!

I guess all wins come in time... You just have to be patient!

chicagomom
12-12-2008, 02:43 AM
:D Congratulations to all the winners!! I haven't won yet but wish me luck.

jammom
12-12-2008, 03:34 AM
Sending luck from 1 Illini to another-go Chicagomom!!!

katgirlone
12-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Today I won a Soccer Mom DVD for the Chiquita IWG! Thats my 2nd win since yesterday! Yahoo! Now if I could only win a new tv........:rolleyes: Congrats to all the winners lately! Everyone has been winning so much stuff! :D

superhippie2000
12-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Today I won a Soccer Mom DVD for the Chiquita IWG! Thats my 2nd win since yesterday! Yahoo! Now if I could only win a new tv........:rolleyes: Congrats to all the winners lately! Everyone has been winning so much stuff! :D
congrats :D

suzanneh
12-12-2008, 09:56 PM
I won a $5 Chevron Gift Card from the Techron Trivia

Jess0587
12-12-2008, 11:56 PM
I also won a $5 Chevron gas card

pjays
12-13-2008, 12:06 AM
I won a movie ticket from the totinos pizza iwg

chicagomom
12-13-2008, 01:00 AM
Sending luck from 1 Illini to another-go Chicagomom!!!

:p Thanks for the luck! Today I received this email from SS! Not much but am grateful for anything I Get!! :D

Congratulations!
You are the winner of the StartSampling Name That Song Contest.
We have credited your account with 50 Frequent Tryer Miles.

Congratulations,
Member Services

jammom
12-13-2008, 02:28 AM
Congrats-you have won a PuchiBag Dog Leash w/ Swarovski crystals!

Rules of game state-1 prize per person per day!

jammom
12-13-2008, 04:05 AM
Gotta start somewhere Chicagomom-WTG!

I won a dog leash in the Cesar IWG & I finally won a Dark Knight ticket.

floflo
12-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Back in September 08, I played the instant game of Better Home and Garden and won a $1000.00 gift card, and received my prize on Thursday.:)

we3kings
12-13-2008, 01:00 PM
Back in September 08, I played the instant game of Better Home and Garden and won a $1000.00 gift card, and received my prize on Thursday.:)

Wow, that's a flippin awesome prize! Good for you! :D

superhippie2000
12-13-2008, 01:01 PM
awesome :D congrats.

jammom
12-13-2008, 01:38 PM
WOW-that is awesome floflo & right b4 the holidays!Congrats!

flbooks7
12-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Whatever those are....I'll have to look them over and figure it out. :D It was a lesser prize on the My Money Pit Home Improvement Adventuer Game and Sweeps. Gorilla Hooks are better than nothing...I'm grateful.:)

breakaleg
12-13-2008, 11:46 PM
I just won a holiday keepsake book from Kraft and two $10 certificates from Esprit.