PDA

View Full Version : Contest Winners Please Post Here!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

katgirlone
04-16-2009, 01:16 PM
I finally won the baja Blast game! Yay! :D

jammom
04-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Got 1 of my Flip video cams from Go-Gurt today-came Priority mail

Cpogie
04-17-2009, 03:35 AM
Won the Century 21 IWG....

You've just won a $10 Gift Card.
You will be notified via email about redeeming your prize.

carolnaes
04-17-2009, 03:10 PM
I received the Hotel for Dogs books from Quizfest today.

Ginnycakes
04-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Fed Ex delivered my Stacy Garcia Swag Lamp today, that I won in the October Point Click Home Drawing.....I was so excited to open the box.....It's beautiful...But... Right Pattern, Wrong Color!!:eek: (I was able to pick the style and color I wanted) Dont know if I want to go to the hastle/cost of returning it since it took so long to receive it . I had a place all set to hang it in my library. The color I chose was perfect for the room...but the color of the lamp shade I received would clash big time....Sighhh .

I think I will call the Company that shipped it out, tomorrow, to let them know of the mix up, and take it from their. Im too tired to deal with it right now...Been outside in yard /garden all day...Beautiful outside..:)

I would hang it in another room if I could, but the pattern and color just dont match up...

katgirlone
04-17-2009, 07:21 PM
Fed Ex delivered my Stacy Garcia Swag Lamp today, that I won in the October Point Click Home Drawing.....I was so excited to open the box.....It's beautiful...But... Right Pattern, Wrong Color!!:eek: (I was able to pick the style and color I wanted) Dont know if I want to go to the hastle/cost of returning it since it took so long to receive it . I had a place all set to hang it in my library. The color I chose was perfect for the room...but the color of the lamp shade I received would clash big time....Sighhh .

I think I will call the Company that shipped it out, tomorrow, to let them know of the mix up, and take it from their. Im too tired to deal with it right now...Been outside in yard /garden all day...Beautiful outside..:)

I would hang it in another room if I could, but the pattern and color just dont match up...

Thats too bad about the mix up. I know how disappointing it is when youre waiting for something and then when you get it theres something wrong. I would at least call the company and let them know what happened. More than likely since it was Fed Ex that delivered, they will send a call tag out and pick it up, then send you out the correct one. I wish it were sunny here so I could work in my yard(or jungle!)....its been raining all day....:mad: At least its supposed to be nice for the weekend! Let me know what happens......
Collette

jammom
04-19-2009, 02:52 AM
Congrats to all-some great wins here !
I just won the Dove IWG-chose the 2 pack of soap

VIV819
04-19-2009, 05:15 PM
I received a RCA Small Wonder video carmera in the mail that I won from Woman's Day Magazine back in Novemeber. I just got it a week ago. I have also won movie tickets from Subway and two coupons for any candy bar from Mars.

Viv819

katgirlone
04-20-2009, 12:11 AM
I just won the Dove Instant Win Game! I got a 2 pack of the soap.....Yay! :p I bet it smells good...I love Dove products!

Cpogie
04-20-2009, 01:18 AM
I won the Dove IWG. I chose the Soap too....

Thanks for playing our instant-win game! We're so glad that you're a part of Dove Dimensions and will be happy to send your prize to you in 8-10 weeks. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Beautiful regards,
Your friends at Dove®

jammom
04-20-2009, 09:45 AM
YAY-my 1 son has late start today & just won the Milk IWG again(you can win 1 each sweeps period)but the square was blank,so we'll see what he won.Then he turned around & won a movie ticket in the Monsters VS Aliens IWG !!! Go Alex !!!
My boys think these sweeps are easy,except they never seem to win the Kraft kids ones.

katgirlone
04-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Congrats to both of you! :D

cath_31
04-20-2009, 06:25 PM
I received a RCA Small Wonder video carmera in the mail that I won from Woman's Day Magazine back in Novemeber. I just got it a week ago. I have also won movie tickets from Subway and two coupons for any candy bar from Mars.

Viv819

Congrats to you on your many wins! Welcome to the forums, glad you started posting- keep it up :).

jammom
04-21-2009, 04:38 AM
I won a $20 cash card in the Coke IWG right b4 I jumped in the shower for work this afternoon ! 3 wins in 1 day-YIPPEE !!!

GrapeKoolaid
04-21-2009, 08:32 AM
I won a $20 cash card in the Coke IWG right b4 I jumped in the shower for work this afternoon ! 3 wins in 1 day-YIPPEE !!!

WOW!! Congrats!! You are definitely on a roll!! :D

buckeyegirl
04-21-2009, 11:44 AM

When you get the card...call and verify the balance!!! When I received mine...it was actually $25!!! Others have verified this as well. Dunno if Coke has caught on yet!:D

vr4jen
04-21-2009, 12:38 PM
just won the $25 taco bell game... can't believe this, I neverrrrr win stuff... this is the most I've ever won! haha

vr4jen
04-21-2009, 12:48 PM
When you get the card...call and verify the balance!!! When I received mine...it was actually $25!!! Others have verified this as well. Dunno if Coke has caught on yet!:D

Oh nice! I've won 2 of these cards and just checked the balance on both and they were $25! (One was an edo card, the second was a regular mastercard giftcard). So my total winnings in the past month are $75! And this is after months straight where I couldn't even win a coupon...

aprilwyatt
04-21-2009, 12:55 PM

Mine was for $25!

bvanpeltsw
04-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Where is this Coke game you guys are talking about? I cant find it! :confused:

buckeyegirl
04-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Where is this Coke game you guys are talking about? I cant find it! :confused:

Here is the link to it

http://www.mycoke.com/home.jsp

Just click on the twist text link in the right hand side...then when that page appears...click on "offical rules" on the bottom left....then scroll down 5b and "click here" then enter code shown

bvanpeltsw
04-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Here is the link to it

http://www.mycoke.com/home.jsp

Thank you!!!!!

buttercream
04-21-2009, 07:16 PM
just got a Nancy Drew DVD in the mail today, I think this must be from a Sears or JCPenny's sweeps quite some time ago. It's always exciting to get a surprise in the mail!

superhippie2000
04-21-2009, 07:28 PM
congrats everyone. :D i havent won anything in a long long time :(

mmms
04-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Oh nice! I've won 2 of these cards and just checked the balance on both and they were $25! (One was an edo card, the second was a regular mastercard giftcard). So my total winnings in the past month are $75! And this is after months straight where I couldn't even win a coupon...

How did you get your EDO card activated?

mmms
04-21-2009, 09:24 PM
YAY-my 1 son has late start today & just won the Milk IWG again(you can win 1 each sweeps period)but the square was blank,so we'll see what he won.Then he turned around & won a movie ticket in the Monsters VS Aliens IWG !!! Go Alex !!!
My boys think these sweeps are easy,except they never seem to win the Kraft kids ones.

Where is the link for this game?

jammom
04-22-2009, 04:17 AM
YAY-I won a $50 MC in the T-Mobile IWG !!!

Mmms-I PMed ya the Monsters IWG-the Milk game is posted here.

rebate queen
04-22-2009, 05:36 PM
I just won a 25.00 NBA giftcard from the wrigley's game. :)

Congrats to everyone on the great wins. :D

I finally won the baja Blast game! Yay!

Congrats to all-some great wins here !
I just won the Dove IWG-chose the 2 pack of soap

Viv819

I just won the Dove Instant Win Game! I got a 2 pack of the soap.....Yay! :p I bet it smells good...I love Dove products!

just won the $25 taco bell game... can't believe this, I neverrrrr win stuff... this is the most I've ever won! haha

YAY-I won a $50 MC in the T-Mobile IWG !!!

Mmms-I PMed ya the Monsters IWG-the Milk game is posted here.
http://www.myspacechamp.com/comments/congratulations/congratulations_myspace_comments_16.gif

mmms
04-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Congrats to all the winners!!!!

I hope it is contagious.... LOL :D

vr4jen
04-23-2009, 12:27 PM
How did you get your EDO card activated?

You can either call or just go online to the address on the card. It will show you your balance and purchases there as well, like a regular cc account.

jammom
04-23-2009, 05:06 PM
YAY-just won the tote bag in the Nature's Bounty IWG ! Another win !

katgirlone
04-24-2009, 01:33 AM
:DYay! I just won a Cheeseasaurus Rex blanket in the Kraft mac-n-cheese instant win game! Congrats to all the winners this week too....Have a great weekend everybody!

Cpogie
04-24-2009, 01:41 AM
You've won a Runner's Up prize from Dole:
A One Month Supply of Dole Fruit Gels!

GrapeKoolaid
04-24-2009, 12:33 PM
http://generalmills.eprize.net/wincash/images/title_inky.gif

You won $10 cash from Hamburger Helper®, Totino's® Pizza, Totino's® Pizza Rolls®, Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® and Chex Mix®. How exciting!

We'll send you an e-mail with complete details.

GrapeKoolaid
04-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Just won in the Alaska Airlines contest:

Congratulations! Chris
You're a potential winner of Skull Candy Pipe iPod Dock in Alaska Airlines | North of Expected Instant Win Game

I'm on a roll! ;)

Lanieekat
04-24-2009, 03:50 PM
I got this email today:

NICK Magazine April 2009 You Can Win Sweepstakes- Potential Winner Your grand prize includes:

(i) Sonic and the Black Knight video game for Nintendo Wii (ARV: $49.99), (ii) The Mighty B! – We Got The Bee DVD (ARV: $16.99), (iii) SpongeBob’s Greatest Hits CD (ARV: $18.98)

Your Grand Prize value is $85.96. It is not possible to substitute another prize or cash for the prizes you have won. Prizes can be awarded only as indicated in the Official Rules. Tax liability on any prize is to be the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. In order to be confirmed as the Grand Prize Winner, Nickelodeon will need your parents to call me at the number below by May 1, 2009
It's for my daughter and they sent it to her and to me. I already called and confirmed and now waiting for email with w-9 and affy attached. They want me to use my daughters SSN though. Has anyone else ever come across this? I would think it would be mine unless they want to verify she is a real person. Anyway I am excited for her. She loves to win stuff almost as much as I do.

Congrats to all other winnners and good luck too.

Cpogie
04-24-2009, 03:56 PM
I got this email today:

NICK Magazine April 2009 You Can Win Sweepstakes- Potential Winner Your grand prize includes:

(i) Sonic and the Black Knight video game for Nintendo Wii (ARV: $49.99), (ii) The Mighty B! – We Got The Bee DVD (ARV: $16.99), (iii) SpongeBob’s Greatest Hits CD (ARV: $18.98)

Your Grand Prize value is $85.96. It is not possible to substitute another prize or cash for the prizes you have won. Prizes can be awarded only as indicated in the Official Rules. Tax liability on any prize is to be the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. In order to be confirmed as the Grand Prize Winner, Nickelodeon will need your parents to call me at the number below by May 1, 2009
It's for my daughter and they sent it to her and to me. I already called and confirmed and now waiting for email with w-9 and affy attached. They want me to use my daughters SSN though. Has anyone else ever come across this? I would think it would be mine unless they want to verify she is a real person. Anyway I am excited for her. She loves to win stuff almost as much as I do.

Wait until they send you the forms to print out, it may not ask for her SS number after all. I did not have to give mine for the TV I won, but did for the vacation...both wins were through eprize too. Congrats to you and your daughter!!

superhippie2000
04-24-2009, 04:05 PM
congrats everyone :D

rebate queen
04-24-2009, 07:52 PM
YAY-just won the tote bag in the Nature's Bounty IWG ! Another win !

:DYay! I just won a Cheeseasaurus Rex blanket in the Kraft mac-n-cheese instant win game! Congrats to all the winners this week too....Have a great weekend everybody!

http://generalmills.eprize.net/wincash/images/title_inky.gif

You won $10 cash from Hamburger Helper®, Totino's® Pizza, Totino's® Pizza Rolls®, Pillsbury Toaster Strudel® and Chex Mix®. How exciting!

We'll send you an e-mail with complete details.

Just won in the Alaska Airlines contest:

Congratulations! Chris
You're a potential winner of Skull Candy Pipe iPod Dock in Alaska Airlines | North of Expected Instant Win Game

I'm on a roll! ;)

I got this email today:

After my longest dry spell to date....

Today I won my 6th gift card from the coke game. I also won on the PCH Share and Win. That prize is a $10 Amazon gift code.

GrapeKoolaid
04-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Congrats everyone! Some great wins lately!

katgirlone
04-25-2009, 03:53 AM
I won the Baja Blast iwg AGAIN! Yay! :D

rebate queen
04-25-2009, 01:43 PM
I won the Baja Blast iwg AGAIN! Yay! :D

Congrats, I can't seem to win that one at all!:confused:

I did just win a Glow in the dark Tshirt in the Post/Smithsonian IWG:D

mythspinner
04-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Just won something from dole!!

Congratulations!

Yummy!

rebate queen
04-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Wow! I was just checking through my slew of emails I get after doing all my sweeps entries and finally found something different!!

http://www.wrigleysnba.millenniumweb.com/images/gift_card.gif You’ve won a $25 NBA Store gift card!
LOOK FOR AN EMAIL with your code within the next 3 days to redeem your gift card online at NBAStore.com (http://webmail.nc.rr.com/do/redirect?url=http%253A%252F%252FNBAStore.com).
From the Leaders of the Pack Game

YAY ME!!

rebate queen
04-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Just won something from dole!!

Congratulations!

Yummy!

Congratulations! My kids want me to win that one!!:p

superhippie2000
04-25-2009, 04:25 PM

rebate queen
04-26-2009, 12:09 PM
This morning I won $10 in the Century 21 IWG!!

bvanpeltsw
04-26-2009, 12:14 PM
I just wont the Taco Bell game. That makes $75!!!!!!:D:D

Cpogie
04-26-2009, 12:20 PM
I just wont the Taco Bell game. That makes $75!!!!!!:D:D

Ok, you have 2 more to win now!! goodluck!!

jammom
04-26-2009, 04:18 PM
YAY-I finally won the Taco Bell !!!!!
I won just as the Bulls made a 3 pt shot to put the game into overtime !

carolnaes
04-26-2009, 06:08 PM
I won on the Dove game today!

bvanpeltsw
04-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Ok, you have 2 more to win now!! goodluck!!

LOL! If only I could spell!!!!:rolleyes:

Cpogie
04-26-2009, 07:18 PM
I got a suprise $25.00 check in the mail yesterday from Fabulous Savings. I won a contest last June, was suppose to get a Teva gift code to use, never got it. I wrote to them about 6X and finally they said, sorry, we can't help you. The check is dated last November! I hope the bank cashes it.....they did send a letter with the check saying the check was returned to them for an unknown reason, so I have that letter if needed.

bvanpeltsw
04-26-2009, 07:53 PM
I got a suprise $25.00 check in the mail yesterday from Fabulous Savings. I won a contest last June, was suppose to get a Teva gift code to use, never got it. I wrote to them about 6X and finally they said, sorry, we can't help you. The check is dated last November! I hope the bank cashes it.....they did send a letter with the check saying the check was returned to them for an unknown reason, so I have that letter if needed.

I cannot believe it took this long and then they send you a check with Novembers date on it? I am hoping the bank takes it. I am thinking it doesn't look good though. You usually have 120 days to cash a check.:(

ERicap3
04-26-2009, 08:00 PM

I hate Fabulous Savings, I wouldn't even want to win from them again. I won a $50 gift card from them and it was nothing but a pain. The store that it was for kept saying the code was no good and Fabulous Savings kept saying it was. It was a nightmare.

Cpogie
04-27-2009, 01:36 AM
I hate Fabulous Savings, I wouldn't even want to win from them again. I won a $50 gift card from them and it was nothing but a pain. The store that it was for kept saying the code was no good and Fabulous Savings kept saying it was. It was a nightmare.

I have to agree with you, they are very poor at answering questions! They kept telling me they already sent me the code. I kept telling them I did not get a code! I even had eprize involved, they couldn't get anywhere with them either. I feel they were probably audited and got caught not paying out what they had promised?

flbooks7
04-27-2009, 04:41 PM
I just won an online coupon for $20 in the HSN game. :)

momsangel
04-27-2009, 04:44 PM

congrats to you!!:D

mmms
04-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Congrats to all of you on your wins !!!!
now, if you will just pass some luck along..... :D

katgirlone
04-27-2009, 10:24 PM
I FINALLY won the coke game after playing it for like ten gazillion times! Yay! :D:D:D Didnt think I was ever gonna win that one!

jammom
04-28-2009, 08:49 AM
I won the Taco Bell again & then a t-shirt in the T-Mobile soccer IWG !!!

rebate queen
04-29-2009, 10:18 AM
YAY-I finally won the Taco Bell !!!!!
I won just as the Bulls made a 3 pt shot to put the game into overtime !

I won on the Dove game today!

I FINALLY won the coke game after playing it for like ten gazillion times! Yay! :D Didnt think I was ever gonna win that one!

I won the Taco Bell again & then a t-shirt in the T-Mobile soccer IWG !!!

http://www.myspacechamp.com/graphics/congratulations/congratulations_myspace_graphics_05.gif
I won a racing prize package from the Longhorn game the day before I posted it here. It was my first try!!
That made 6 wins in 3 days!!!

philli97
04-29-2009, 02:27 PM
I received the Free Fitness Tote Bag filled with samples today. It is awesome. The bag is so cute and the samples were full size bottles of pantene shampoo, vaseline body gel, oil of olay body wash and a lotion. It also came with the $5 CVS gift card!

jammom
04-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Won the Coke IWG again !!!

dmpriest
04-29-2009, 03:57 PM
I received the Free Fitness Tote Bag filled with samples today. It is awesome. The bag is so cute and the samples were full size bottles of pantene shampoo, vaseline body gel, oil of olay body wash and a lotion. It also came with the $5 CVS gift card!

Congrats! Wish I had been one of the lucky ones, but I'm glad you were. :)

rebate queen
04-29-2009, 04:11 PM
WOOOHOOOO the big brown truck brought me a surPRIZE today!!

I won one of the ELLE sweeps!! I got a CC Skye Gold Mesh Bracelet(ARV$110)!!

I'm sooo excited!!!:D

superhippie2000
04-29-2009, 04:22 PM
congrats everyone :D i havent won anything in a long long time. last thing was a t shirt like from over a month ago :\

Ginnycakes
04-29-2009, 04:44 PM
WOOOHOOOO the big brown truck brought me a surPRIZE today!!

I won one of the ELLE sweeps!! I got a CC Skye Gold Mesh Bracelet(ARV$110)!!

I'm sooo excited!!!:D

WOW!! Congrats...So happy for you!! Was it a total surprise ? Or did ELLE email you saying you were a winner first....I like the surprises from the Big Brown Truck, makes it feel like its your BDay.:)

Ginnycakes
04-29-2009, 04:48 PM

Congrats on such a nice win! :)...Which contest was that from?

A few weeks ago, I got a surprise too...I won a Natural Tote Bag filled with full size Aveeno Products from one of the Allure Contests. Dont ya just love these contests...Mine was a total surprise delivery..:)

Congrats to all the recent winners!!

rebate queen
04-29-2009, 05:06 PM
WOW!! Congrats...So happy for you!! Was it a total surprise ? Or did ELLE email you saying you were a winner first....I like the surprises from the Big Brown Truck, makes it feel like its your BDay.:)

Thanks Ginny! It was a TOTAL SurPRIZE!!!:D

philli97
04-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Congrats on such a nice win! :)...Which contest was that from?

A few weeks ago, I got a surprise too...I won a Natural Tote Bag filled with full size Aveeno Products from one of the Allure Contests. Dont ya just love these contests...Mine was a total surprise delivery..:)

Congrats to all the recent winners!!

It was from the fitness mag cvs sweeps. Yes I love these contests. This is really the biggest thing I have ever won. It was worth $50. I am super excited.

rebate queen
04-29-2009, 05:48 PM
I found a pic of the bracelet I got today!

http://images.nitrosell.com/product_images/2/275//ccskmg.jpg (javascript:showEnlargedView('CC Skye Braided Knot Mesh Cuff', 'front,back');)

mmms
04-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Congrats on the beautiful win!!

katgirlone
04-29-2009, 06:27 PM
Beautiful Bracelet! Nice win.....Congrats to everyone on their wins! Everyone has been fairly lucky lately it seems.....;)

katgirlone
04-30-2009, 12:39 AM
Holy Cow! I just won a $100 Museum Cash gift card from the Smithsonian IWG from Post ceral! Woooooooo Hoooooooo! :D:D

katgirlone
04-30-2009, 02:05 AM
I just won $100 in the Night at the museum instant win game for my son.That's our first big win.I have only won $25 at most up til now.How exciting!
hi! I just won the same $100 museum cash that you did! Yay! Do you have any idea if its for use at museums onlyh or if its like a cash card for anywhere? The winning prize notice said I could use it at any museum or any retailer that takes Visa or Mastercard....just curious if you knew yet...either way, great win for both of us! Yay!:D

Cpogie
04-30-2009, 02:38 AM
hi! I just won the same $100 museum cash that you did! Yay! Do you have any idea if its for use at museums onlyh or if its like a cash card for anywhere? The winning prize notice said I could use it at any museum or any retailer that takes Visa or Mastercard....just curious if you knew yet...either way, great win for both of us! Yay!:D

You will be able to use that GC anywhere you want, as long as they take Visa/Mastercard, which is 99.99% of stores. Have fun!!

katgirlone
04-30-2009, 11:51 AM
You will be able to use that GC anywhere you want, as long as they take Visa/Mastercard, which is 99.99% of stores. Have fun!!
Well thats what I was kinda thinking it meant.....thats awesome! Thanks Carol....:p

carolnaes
04-30-2009, 01:43 PM
You are the winner of the StartSampling Bonus Offer Sweepstakes.

Please watch your mail for your StartSampling Big Thunder Tote Bag to
arrive.

kt208
04-30-2009, 08:45 PM
Congrats to all the wins!!! I have been unlucky lately but reading these helps me stay positive...Keep 'em coming!

katgirlone
04-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Congrats to all the wins!!! I have been unlucky lately but reading these helps me stay positive...Keep 'em coming!

I went through a slump too recently....but since last Friday Ive won a Cheeseasaurus rex blanket, the taco bell game twice, the coke game once, some soap from Dove, and my big $100 museum cash card last night....You'll hit your winning streak soon I'm sure! I'll send some positive vibes your way! Lol.....Vibe....Vibe....Vibe.....There ya go! Hope that helps! Lol....I'm weird today..sorry! :D Good Luck! ;)

carolnaes
05-01-2009, 04:49 PM
I just received this email

Dear Winner,

Congratulations on winning the LUCKY BREAKS / LAVANILA sweepstakes! You have won LAVANILA's THE HEALTHY FRAGRANCE (1.7oz) in VANILLA LAVENDER

I looked it up It's a $56 bottle of perfume... I sure hope it smells good...

Yeah :)

I looked it up it's from the Feb 18th giveaway

Ginnycakes
05-01-2009, 05:05 PM

Dear Winner,

Congratulations on winning the LUCKY BREAKS / LAVANILA sweepstakes! You have won LAVANILA's THE HEALTHY FRAGRANCE (1.7oz) in VANILLA LAVENDER

Yeah :)

Congrats!!:) That is a nice win.. Lavender and Vanilla are 2 of my favorite's. Should smell good combined if it's quality, and for that price it should be. :D

Asentha
05-01-2009, 06:27 PM
I won the CVS fitness tote filled with Olay body wash, Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo, Vasaline aloe fresh moisturizer, CVS Sheer Lotion with sunscreen, Playtex sport tampons and a $5 CVS gift card by texting CVS to 467467! :) What a nice surprise to come home to! The tote bag is really cute!!

http://forums.startsampling.com/showthread.php?t=32679&highlight=fitness+tote

superhippie2000
05-01-2009, 07:12 PM

flbooks7
05-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Yes!!! :D I've haven't had a good win in a looooooong time!

CONGRATULATIONS! by participating in the POST Return to School Sweepstakes, you have won a $100 Publix Xuper Markets Gift card.

We are pleased to enclose your prize.

katgirlone
05-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Great wins! Congrats everyone!;)

jammom
05-02-2009, 03:54 PM
I just won an XBox 360 wireless headset in a Slurpee IWG
Congrats everyone !

mmms
05-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Congrats to all of the winners!

Cpogie
05-03-2009, 02:20 AM
This is a one-time email confirming your entry into the HERSHEY’S ROCKS YOUR BLOCK WITH RASCAL FLATTS Instant Win Game

Congratulations!

You are a potential winner in the HERSHEY’S ROCKS YOUR BLOCK WITH RASCAL FLATTS Instant Win Game.
Won my choice of 2 different Rascal Flatts songs DL.

rebate queen
05-03-2009, 03:17 PM
I won the Coke game for the 7th time, but still haven't won the Baja Blast at all!!

It's Coke all the way for me surfer boy!!:D

GeorgiaMom
05-03-2009, 03:40 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! by participating in the POST Return to School Sweepstakes, you have won a $100 Publix Xuper Markets Gift card.

I won this one too..got my gift card in the mail yesterday. Free groceries is definitely a great win in my book! Congrats to you too!!!

jammom
05-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Got my free Maids service cert in mail yesterday-How nice-I'll let ya know how it comes out when I sched it.

Cpogie
05-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Nature's Bounty Health Journal. Tell us your Story, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a Nature's Bounty Recyclable Tote Bag! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. It will be sent to the address you provided. The promotion ends on June 30, 2009.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

jammom
05-04-2009, 03:04 AM
Congrats Carol-Keep It Up !!!
Just won $20 GC in the new Coke Twist Text Win Big !!!
I have won $200 in the past 1 1/2 weeks !(and prizes too)
Boy is that a Godsend !

Cpogie
05-04-2009, 03:50 AM
Boy is that a Godsend !

Thanks Deb, and Congrats to you too!

I just won the Longhorn Moist Stuff IWG...

CONGRATULATIONS!

You're a DAILY WINNER in the Longhorn Real Racing Sweepstakes.

Thanks for Playing!

Your prize will be sent to you within 6 to 8 weeks.

Prize consists of a Longhorn Six Pack Cooler, Team Hat, Racing Notebook, and a Racing Tee Shirt.

jammom
05-04-2009, 04:29 AM
Congrats again ! You & I are on a roll again ! Maybe you'll win something bigger than your TV !!!
Good luck to all & keep playin !

jammom
05-04-2009, 06:29 AM
Oh my heck-another win !!! $25 Schucks GC !!!

whisper5000
05-04-2009, 02:47 PM
WOW Congrats to all, I am still waiting for my first win on anything.

rebate queen
05-04-2009, 03:01 PM

Won the Coke IWG again !!!

Holy Cow! I just won a $100 Museum Cash gift card from the Smithsonian IWG from Post ceral! Woooooooo Hoooooooo!

You are the winner of the StartSampling Bonus Offer Sweepstakes.

Please watch your mail for your StartSampling Big Thunder Tote Bag to
arrive.

Dear Winner,

Yeah

I looked it up it's from the Feb 18th giveaway

I won the CVS fitness tote filled with Olay body wash, Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo, Vasaline aloe fresh moisturizer, CVS Sheer Lotion with sunscreen, Playtex sport tampons and a $5 CVS gift card by texting CVS to 467467! :) What a nice surprise to come home to! The tote bag is really cute!!

http://forums.startsampling.com/showthread.php?t=32679&highlight=fitness+tote

I just won an XBox 360 wireless headset in a Slurpee IWG
Congrats everyone !

I won this one too..got my gift card in the mail yesterday. Free groceries is definitely a great win in my book! Congrats to you too!!!

Boy is that a Godsend !

Oh my heck-another win !!! $25 Schucks GC !!!

http://www.myspacechamp.com/graphics/congratulations/congratulations_myspace_graphics_02.gif

rebate queen
05-04-2009, 03:03 PM
WOW Congrats to all, I am still waiting for my first win on anything.

Hang in there--your turn is coming!!

http://www.myspacechamp.com/graphics/good_luck/good_luck_myspace_graphics_01.gif

jammom
05-05-2009, 03:31 AM
Hubby just won the Long John Silvers Beach Kit !!! It's 1 win per household,so he'll get at work.
I won a song download from the Rascal Flatts IWG.

flbooks7
05-05-2009, 09:48 AM
jammom..... you're amazing... I've never seen anyone win so many times! I don't know how you do it.

carolnaes
05-05-2009, 10:57 AM
I won a pair of movie tickets from coke and a Rascal Flatts song from Hersheys

jammom
05-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Carol is the amazing one-I'm just an insomniac !!!

GrapeKoolaid
05-06-2009, 07:35 AM

You're definitely on a roll!! Try to get one of the big wins in while you're on this streak! ;)

GrapeKoolaid
05-06-2009, 07:37 AM

Carol definitely has the magic clicking finger!

Congrats to everyone on their wins!:D

suzanneh
05-06-2009, 08:50 AM
I won Pretty by Elizabeth Arden. I think it was from Alllure? The package didn't say. I didn't like the smell of it, so I gave it to a friend. :o

carolnaes
05-07-2009, 12:59 PM
I won Pretty by Elizabeth Arden. I think it was from Alllure? The package didn't say. I didn't like the smell of it, so I gave it to a friend. :o

My daughter and I each got a bottle of this, It's from the April 21 Allure giveaway. I think it smells pretty good.

bvanpeltsw
05-07-2009, 03:36 PM
I called Taco Bell about the Baja Blast game because I still have not received my e-mail confirmation.

All of my checks have been mailed so I should get them anyday now!:D

Be on the lookout for yours!

Cpogie
05-07-2009, 03:47 PM
I called Taco Bell about the Baja Blast game because I still have not received my e-mail confirmation.

All of my checks have been mailed so I should get them anyday now!:D

Be on the lookout for yours!

Yeah, mine should be on the way too.

Cpogie
05-08-2009, 02:19 AM
This is a one-time email confirming your entry into the HERSHEY’S ROCKS YOUR BLOCK WITH RASCAL FLATTS Instant Win Game

Congratulations!

You are a potential winner in the HERSHEY’S ROCKS YOUR BLOCK WITH RASCAL FLATTS Instant Win Game.

dmpriest
05-08-2009, 11:27 AM

Congratulations!

Congrats!! That would be AWESOME! They're my absolute fav!!

jammom
05-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I know you won a download but what did ya win now Carol?
I just won Debbie Macombers book -anyone interested ?

Cpogie
05-08-2009, 03:02 PM

It was another DL! lol but a win is a win, lol

rebate queen
05-08-2009, 07:44 PM
The big brown truck came again!!
I got a package with a letter that says I'm a first prize winner in the "You Design It, We'll Sign It" sweepstakes!
I think this was a one time entry where you designed the Tylenol racing hemet. It was just drag and drop--nothing too artistic...
Anyway, the prize is small, but cool! It's called a Tylenol Feel Better Fast Gearbag. Included was a clear backpack, a nice water bottle, a pill holder, a hat, a rain poncho in a cool plastic tire holder, and a shirt! The shirt was all scrunched up like a small model of the car--kinda hard to describe--but it was almost too neat to open!
YAY!!! for surPRIZES!!!

jessiegirl
05-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Congratulations on all of the wins ladies.

katgirlone
05-09-2009, 03:39 AM
I won 2 movie tickets from the coke game! yay! :D

carolnaes
05-09-2009, 03:22 PM

I won my 3rd set of movie tickets and a $20 gift card from coke today.:D

jammom
05-09-2009, 03:51 PM
I just won $25 in the Coke game(had it loaded on card I just got yesterday) & won the Taco Bell IWG again !!!
Off to work & Happy Mother's Day All !!!
Deb

Cpogie
05-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Congrats to all the winners!! Keep it up!!:D

jessiegirl
05-09-2009, 05:50 PM

Which Coke game is this?

Cpogie
05-10-2009, 12:51 AM
I won another song DL, this is the 3rd time.

Congratulations!

jammom
05-10-2009, 03:28 AM
I won a 1 mos supply of Dole Fruit Gels !!!

breakaleg
05-10-2009, 11:35 AM
I won two movie tickets from mycoke also.

carolnaes
05-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Which Coke game is this?

won another $20 cash card from coke.

http://www.mycoke.com/index.jsp

you can play each game twice a day

rebate queen
05-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Hubby just won the Long John Silvers Beach Kit !!! It's 1 win per household,so he'll get at work.
I won a song download from the Rascal Flatts IWG.

I won a pair of movie tickets from coke and a Rascal Flatts song from Hersheys

My daughter and I each got a bottle of this, It's from the April 21 Allure giveaway. I think it smells pretty good.

I just won $25 in the Coke game(had it loaded on card I just got yesterday) & won the Taco Bell IWG again !!!
Off to work & Happy Mother's Day All !!!
Deb

I won a 1 mos supply of Dole Fruit Gels !!!

I won two movie tickets from mycoke also.

won another $20 cash card from coke.

you can play each game twice a day
http://www.myspacechamp.com/graphics/congratulations/congratulations_myspace_graphics_03.gif

rebate queen
05-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Wow!! I just got a winning message!!

Congratulations! What a thrilling race! You’re now an instant winner of a $10 Meijer Gift Card.

Also, my son started playing the Coke games a few days ago and won movie tickets last night!

carolnaes
05-11-2009, 10:09 AM
won another $20 coke card and the Baja Blast game again

ivyguppy
05-11-2009, 01:38 PM
I got an email last week saying that I'd won the Lucky magazine giveaway for a pair of Corso Como "Franc" sandals (worth $98 according to Lucky). They asked for my shoe size and I replied, so now I'm just waiting for them to arrive.

It's the first contest I've ever won :)

Cpogie
05-11-2009, 01:39 PM
I got an email last week saying that I'd won the Lucky magazine giveaway for a pair of Corso Como "Franc" sandals (worth $98 according to Lucky). They asked for my shoe size and I replied, so now I'm just waiting for them to arrive.

It's the first contest I've ever won :)

Congrats! I hope this is the start of many more for you!! Welcome to the forum too!!

carolnaes
05-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner in The Big Welcome Sweepstakes from Hyatt Gold Passport.

One (1) Hyatt Gold Passport Free Night award valid through June 30, 2010 at a Hyatt Hotel of your choice will be credited to your Hyatt Gold Passport account in approximately four (4) to five (5) business days (Approximate Retail Value "A.R.V." $190 USD). You can enjoy your free night with no blackout dates at any Hyatt worldwide.

Thank you for your interest in Hyatt. Please visit goldpassport.com to book your next trip, learn about exclusive benefits and explore Hyatt hotels around the world.

joanna
05-11-2009, 06:17 PM
I received a little package in my mailbox today with this:

CONGRATULATIONS! Your entry in the Most Innovative Usage of Rescue Cream Contest has been selected as a Second Prize winner. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have won:
A Set of 10 Sample Size Rescue Cream Packets

A win is a win! Funny thing is I can't remember what my suggestion was! :rolleyes:

philli97
05-11-2009, 09:01 PM
I got my celebrity pink tote today that I won from the seventeen mag contest!

GrapeKoolaid
05-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Just won a song download in the Hershey's Rocks Your Block IWG.

katgirlone
05-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Yay! I just won the Taco Bell game again! Has anyone got their checks yet? Or is it a gift card? I'm not sure......:confused:

jammom
05-12-2009, 01:35 AM
YAY-won another cash card from Coke !!! I'm lovin both their games !!!

BTW-the Taco Bell win is supposed to be a check

jessiegirl
05-12-2009, 02:53 AM
I FINALLY won the Taco Bell game. I have been trying every day since day one! This is exciting because I haven't won anything in at least a month. Yay for a win!

bvanpeltsw
05-12-2009, 10:09 AM
Yay! I just won the Taco Bell game again! Has anyone got their checks yet? Or is it a gift card? I'm not sure......:confused:

It is a check. They started mailing them out last week.:)

carolnaes
05-12-2009, 10:41 AM
I won the Baja blast game again, Another coke gift card and a Sun Chaser kit from Miller Chill:D

mmms
05-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Nice wins for all! CONGRATS!!!

Nada again today........

carolnaes
05-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Received Free Schick Intuition Plus Razor in the mail today.. I think this is where it came from

"Free Schick Intuition Plus Razor to 1st 70,000 (12/31/08)
Enter the Countdown to Wedding Bliss Giveaway, brought to you by iVillage and Schick® Intuition®, and get on the road to your happily-ever-after. Be among the first 70,000 iVillage members to respond and you can get a *FREE Schick® Intuition Plus® razor.

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 or older. Limit one Schick razor per person, per household of the physical address above. Offer expires 12/31/2008 or while supplies last"

jammom
05-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Got my Intuition today too & my $50 Mastercard GC from T-Mobile

katgirlone
05-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Just won another pair of movie tickets from the Coke game! :D

Cpogie
05-13-2009, 12:50 AM
I won 2 movie tickets in the Coca Cola IWG.....

Congratulations! You have won two movie passes by playing in The Coca-Cola® 'Twist Txt You Could Win Big' Promotion

jessiegirl
05-13-2009, 02:15 AM
I won the Taco Bell game again tonight. That's two nights in a row =]

superhippie2000
05-13-2009, 08:44 AM
i finally won the taco bell game :D yay

rebate queen
05-13-2009, 09:30 AM
won another $20 coke card and the Baja Blast game again

It's the first contest I've ever won

Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner in The Big Welcome Sweepstakes from Hyatt Gold Passport.

One (1) Hyatt Gold Passport Free Night award valid through June 30, 2010 at a Hyatt Hotel of your choice will be credited to your Hyatt Gold Passport account in approximately four (4) to five (5) business days (Approximate Retail Value "A.R.V." $190 USD). You can enjoy your free night with no blackout dates at any Hyatt worldwide.

Thank you for your interest in Hyatt. Please visit goldpassport.com to book your next trip, learn about exclusive benefits and explore Hyatt hotels around the world.

I received a little package in my mailbox today with this:

CONGRATULATIONS! Your entry in the Most Innovative Usage of Rescue Cream Contest has been selected as a Second Prize winner. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have won:
A Set of 10 Sample Size Rescue Cream Packets

A win is a win! Funny thing is I can't remember what my suggestion was! :rolleyes:

I got my celebrity pink tote today that I won from the seventeen mag contest!

Just won a song download in the Hershey's Rocks Your Block IWG.

YAY-won another cash card from Coke !!! I'm lovin both their games !!!

BTW-the Taco Bell win is supposed to be a check

I FINALLY won the Taco Bell game. I have been trying every day since day one! This is exciting because I haven't won anything in at least a month. Yay for a win!

I won the Baja blast game again, Another coke gift card and a Sun Chaser kit from Miller Chill

Just won another pair of movie tickets from the Coke game!

I won the Taco Bell game again tonight. That's two nights in a row =]

i finally won the taco bell game yay

Congrats winners!!
I can't seem to win the Taco Bell game to save my life!:rolleyes:
However, I did win $100 Amazon gift card yesterday from PCH!!:D

amully
05-13-2009, 02:17 PM
I have entered the taco bell one every since it started and havent won that one :cool:

jammom
05-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi amully-welcome to SS !!!
Keep playin-perseverance & luck are what it takes !Ask Carol-she got me hooked !!! Sending Good Luck your way(& all my fellow sweepers-keep winnin !!!)

LOVE to see all the winners-keeps me postin more sweeps !

Cpogie
05-13-2009, 02:30 PM
I have entered the taco bell one every since it started and havent won that one :cool:

Do not give up! Play the IWG daily and you will win eventually. Promise!! Goodluck!!

Hi amully-welcome to SS !!!
Keep playin-perseverance & luck are what it takes !Ask Carol-she got me hooked !!! Sending Good Luck your way(& all my fellow sweepers-keep winnin !!!)

LOVE to see all the winners-keeps me postin more sweeps !

Deb, do you keep a journal of your winnings?

carolnaes
05-13-2009, 02:48 PM
won taco bell again and A pair Of Bolle' Sunglasses ($109) from Miller Chill

jammom
05-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Yes Carol-have a file I save them to & delete when I get the prize-have times & confirm #-have to-you got me hooked !

I got a free Kraft Singles coupon today !!!Guess it's from the daily entry

Cpogie
05-13-2009, 03:22 PM
Yes Carol-have a file I save them to & delete when I get the prize-have times & confirm #-have to-you got me hooked !

It's a good hooked!! So much fun to win something.

jammom
05-13-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm lovin all the GCs-$ is great !!!The carpet,the Wii,3 pairs of boots......Carol-this has been a BIG help to my family !

jammom
05-13-2009, 03:45 PM
YAY-won my Hot Tamales for the month !
Off to work all-see ya after midnite
Good luck in the sweeps !!!

dmpriest
05-13-2009, 05:02 PM
I ust got a shipment notification from UPS saying that General Mills is sending me something. I guess I musta won something without realizing it. LOL It says I should receive the package on 5/18. I can't wait to see what it is!

Cpogie
05-13-2009, 05:17 PM
I ust got a shipment notification from UPS saying that General Mills is sending me something. I guess I musta won something without realizing it. LOL It says I should receive the package on 5/18. I can't wait to see what it is!

Congrats!! How exciting to win something and be suprised!!

Cpogie
05-13-2009, 05:20 PM
I'm lovin all the GCs-$ is great !!!The carpet,the Wii,3 pairs of boots......Carol-this has been a BIG help to my family !

Same here, every little bit helps.

breakaleg
05-13-2009, 09:35 PM
I finally won the Taco Bell IWG yesterday!!

amully
05-13-2009, 11:19 PM
Do not give up! Play the IWG daily and you will win eventually. Promise!! Goodluck!!

Deb, do you keep a journal of your winnings?

Thanks all!:D

katgirlone
05-14-2009, 01:16 AM
Ooooh! How exciting! It must be good if theyre letting you know you won something and you dont know what it is! You have to let us all know!

jammom
05-14-2009, 01:45 AM
Awesome dmpriest !!! Surprises are great-hope ya get somethin good !!!

dmpriest
05-14-2009, 10:43 AM

Ok so I just got another email this time from Mills Advisory Panel. I apparently did a survey recently for Dry Packaged Side Dish products. Based on results I was chosen to do a Suddenly Salad Taste Test. It looks like that is what I will be getting delivered UPS. LOL

superhippie2000
05-14-2009, 03:57 PM

philli97
05-14-2009, 04:18 PM
I just got a package from Fed Ex with three full sized bottles of Olay pro-x from Allure. I believe it was from the January contest. I just looked it up and it goes for 46.99 per bottle. I am so excited!!

Cpogie
05-15-2009, 12:42 AM
I just won a $20.00 cash card in the Coke game.

Congratulations! You have won a $20 Cash Card by playing in The Coca-Cola® 'Twist Txt You Could Win Big' Promotion.

Barb Ra
05-15-2009, 01:43 AM
Carol, are you entering a cap code or is this a free entry like the "twist +text" game. I'm having trouble with this one as we (western NY) are deeply entrenched in Pepsi territory.

Cpogie
05-15-2009, 01:48 AM
Carol, are you entering a cap code or is this a free entry like the "twist +text" game. I'm having trouble with this one as we (western NY) are deeply entrenched in Pepsi territory.

I am playing this one, (link below) I do not drink Coke, I am a full fledged Pepsi drinker, lol, but you can play this 2 times a day and you do not need to text ...I play it when I find the contest rules, there is a place to click in there, I can't tell you how to find it, cause it is kinda hit or miss with me....I click until I find it...lol

Here is the game I have been playing....goodluck!!

Barb Ra
05-15-2009, 01:54 AM
Will continue to try. Thanks. B.K.

Barb Ra
05-15-2009, 02:01 AM
WORKED! Just kept moving around until the "official rules" symbol came up, then clicked on the link. Diet Pepsi drinkers unite! Thanks! B.K.

Cpogie
05-15-2009, 02:06 AM
WORKED! Just kept moving around until the "official rules" symbol came up, then clicked on the link. Diet Pepsi drinkers unite! Thanks! B.K.

Yeah!! remember you can play it 2X...goodluck. I won on the second try tonight.

Baheffe33
05-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Woo Hoo, I finally won the coke game myself. On the second try. I kind of wonder if I have been missing out only playing it the one time each day. Better late than never I guess :)...Have a great day ladies. Good luck to all and congrats to those that have won.:D

carolnaes
05-15-2009, 02:31 PM
I am playing this one, (link below) I do not drink Coke, I am a full fledged Pepsi drinker, lol, but you can play this 2 times a day and you do not need to text ...I play it when I find the contest rules, there is a place to click in there, I can't tell you how to find it, cause it is kinda hit or miss with me....I click until I find it...lol

Here is the game I have been playing....goodluck!!

there are 2 different games one ends May 31st and you can enter each one 2X a day

jammom
05-15-2009, 03:47 PM
YAY-I won the Coke again !!!

Just so everyone knows-the Coke site says $20 but they come as $25.Once you get your card (I have 1 from each game)if you win again-they will load it on your card (they provide link-it's easy)so it's added w/in 7 days,not wks !

Cpogie
05-15-2009, 04:08 PM
I just got an email that I won this....don't remember where this came from.

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating in the Vichyusa.com Normaderm SkinToWin Promotion.

We are pleased to inform you that your entry has been selected as the potential First Prize Winner of NEW Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care. (Approximate Retail Value: $21.00).

In order for you to receive the prize, you must comply with the requirements listed below:

1). Reply to this email no later than Tuesday, May 19th with your name, address, city, state and zip code. Once we receive your information, your prize will be shipped to the address you provide.

I just read a little further in the email, this was sponserd by
L'Oreal USA S/D Inc., 575 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10017.

Cpogie
05-15-2009, 04:09 PM
there are 2 different games one ends May 31st and you can enter each one 2X a day

Thank you for the heads up!!

katgirlone
05-15-2009, 06:41 PM
I just won an Airbake Cookie Sheet from the I Can't Believe its not butter IWG! Yay! Ive been trying to win that one since it started! And I can REALLY use a new cookie sheet! :D

Cpogie
05-15-2009, 06:48 PM
I just won an Airbake Cookie Sheet from the I Can't Believe its butter IWG! Yay! Ive been trying to win that one since it started! And I can REALLY use a new cookie sheet! :D

Persistance pays off!! Congrats!! It looks like just the 2 of us won something from this one. I can't wait to see the bowl I won!!

katgirlone
05-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Persistance pays off!! Congrats!! It looks like just the 2 of us won something from this one. I can't wait to see the bowl I won!!
Thanks Carol! Lol...You got that right! It surprised me...I looked away for a minute to get the phone and when I looked back it said "Congratulations you won!" That was a nice surprise! :p

jessiegirl
05-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Congratulations on all of the great wins. You ladies rock!

dontworry
05-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Congrats everyone!!:)

This is my recent win!:D

Dear Ms./Mrs. P,

Congratulations, you are the winner of the “ Vestalife Ladybug iPod dock” Sweepstakes. Please reply with a confirmation or to make
changes of the information below.

Thank you for reading Life&Style Weekly Magazine!

Sincerely,
The Life&Style Team

katgirlone
05-16-2009, 04:06 AM
I won another pair of movie tickets from the coke game! Yay! :D

jammom
05-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Congrats-gotta LOVE these Coke games (unlike their IWs I never seem to win-those dang sledding bears !)

philli97
05-16-2009, 09:43 PM
I just won the taco bell baja blast game!

katgirlone
05-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Congrats-gotta LOVE these Coke games (unlike their IWs I never seem to win-those dang sledding bears !)
Lol, yeah, I remember that one....its a cute game but I dont think anyone ever wins those ones! :eek:

katgirlone
05-17-2009, 01:19 AM
I won the Taco Bell game again! Yay!:D

katgirlone
05-17-2009, 01:31 AM
Just won a download of a Rascall Flatts song from Hersheys! ;) I'm on a roll...

jammom
05-17-2009, 07:55 AM
Good Morning-my son Matthew just won a winter hat in the Go-Gurt IWG !!!

katgirlone
05-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Congrats on all the great wins everyone!! :D:D

dontworry
05-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Just won on the Kate Spade Hawaii or Bust Sweeps!

Hawaii or Bust prize package to include one pair of Kate Spade flip flops & a Kate Spade ski hat ARV $150.00

:D

katgirlone
05-17-2009, 04:19 PM

Hawaii or Bust prize package to include one pair of Kate Spade flip flops & a Kate Spade ski hat ARV $150.00

Congrats! I'm jealous....I wanna win that one! Kate Spade has cute stuff! ;)

Baheffe33
05-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Just won another $20.00 load in the coke game. Whooo Hoo :)

breakaleg
05-17-2009, 09:22 PM
I won a $20 card from Coke!!

Brbie
05-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Perhaps I am playing the wrong games at the wrong site but the games I play, never mention anything about prizes. They just show if you have beat your last score, and you can play as many times as you want.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Barbee

Cpogie
05-18-2009, 02:37 AM

Congratulations!

mmms
05-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Congrats to all the winners!!
You give me hope that I am not wasting my time.... LOL

philli97
05-18-2009, 02:44 PM
I just received a bottle of cuticle remover from Butter London. It was a win from Allure's august giveaways!

breakaleg
05-18-2009, 02:44 PM
Perhaps I am playing the wrong games at the wrong site but the games I play, never mention anything about prizes. They just show if you have beat your last score, and you can play as many times as you want.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Barbee

You need to go to the official rules and scroll down to 5b and click on where it says click here and they will give you two free codes for each game per day. Good luck!!

joanna
05-18-2009, 04:00 PM
I won a $5 Subway card in the Land of the Lost contest!

whiteheadsr
05-18-2009, 07:43 PM

Congratulations!

OMG I am so so so jealous I LOVE RASCAL FLATTS.. Lets us know what you win..

Brbie
05-18-2009, 11:46 PM

You need to go to the official rules and scroll down to 5b and click on where it says click here and they will give you two free codes for each game per day. Good luck!!
Are you talking about the Coke Rewards? Is that how you are winning, by entering your codes? Barbee

katgirlone
05-19-2009, 12:04 AM
Are you talking about the Coke Rewards? Is that how you are winning, by entering your codes? Barbee
Its not Coke Rewards, its different....go to the mycoke.com, then on the menu in the upper left corner you click on twist txt get, then when that opens click on the "Win Big" that will take you to a different screen that pops a bunch of caps on the screen, look for the one at the bottom of the screen that says official rules...when you open that scroll down to where it says click here in red....thats where you can sign up and access the game..it will allow you 2 game plays per day. They will give you access codes....hope this helps...I had a hard time finding it at first too, but once you find your way there its pretty easy.....Good Luck! Oh, and dont forget to log in! Lol! :p

Cpogie
05-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Its not Coke Rewards, its different....go to the mycoke.com, then on the menu in the upper left corner you click on twist txt get, then when that opens click on the "Win Big" that will take you to a different screen that pops a bunch of caps on the screen, look for the one at the bottom of the screen that says official rules...when you open that scroll down to where it says click here in red....thats where you can sign up and access the game..it will allow you 2 game plays per day. They will give you access codes....hope this helps...I had a hard time finding it at first too, but once you find your way there its pretty easy.....Good Luck! Oh, and dont forget to log in! Lol! :p

Thank you for explaining it! I was totally lost and would just click anything to get to the rules....but this way is so much easier!!

katgirlone
05-19-2009, 12:34 AM
Thank you for explaining it! I was totally lost and would just click anything to get to the rules....but this way is so much easier!!
Youre welcome...I didnt know you were having trouble with it too.....It took me awhile to fugure it out..its not exactly easy to find where to go now is it? It needs to come with an instruction manual! Lol.....Or a map......Good Luck, hope this helped!:p

Cpogie
05-19-2009, 12:51 AM
Youre welcome...I didnt know you were having trouble with it too.....It took me awhile to fugure it out..its not exactly easy to find where to go now is it? It needs to come with an instruction manual! Lol.....Or a map......Good Luck, hope this helped!:p

Yes, it sure isn't user friendly!! I didn't win anything from the Coke game today.

I just won a $5.00 Subway card in the land of the lost IWG

katgirlone
05-19-2009, 01:01 AM
Yes, it sure isn't user friendly!! I didn't win anything from the Coke game today.

I just won a $5.00 Subway card in the land of the lost IWG

I like that Land of the Lost Game....its fun..I just won another Rascal Flatts music download from the Hersheys game.....Congrats!

Cpogie
05-19-2009, 01:04 AM
I like that Land of the Lost Game....its fun..I just won another Rascal Flatts music download from the Hersheys game.....Congrats!

I've won the Rascal Flatts DL 5X, too bad I can't give them away. I tried!! but it must be linked to my email addy.

Congrats on your win!!

Cpogie
05-19-2009, 01:43 AM

Congratulations!

I've won this for the 6th time. A Rascal Flatts song DL.

jammom
05-19-2009, 05:09 AM
I've won 4 downloads Carol !

Just won Coke Twist Text Win Big again -yippee !!!
B4 I left for work yesterday,Matthew got home from school & won a winter hat in the Go-Gurt game !!!

ella41305
05-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Congratulations! You have been selected as a 1st prize winner in the
All Day Energy sweepstakes that you entered at www.wellesseallday.com.
You have won a one month's supply of Wellesse ALL DAY Energy (30 - 2oz
bottles), a tshirt and a water bottle!

Had to come back and search for this one, I didn't remember entering. Yippee! I won something!!

ibeapoet
05-19-2009, 01:47 PM
All Day Energy sweepstakes that you entered at www.wellesseallday.com.

Had to come back and search for this one, I didn't remember entering. Yippee! I won something!!

Congrats!!!! Still waiting on my first win but I feel it coming.

carolnaes
05-19-2009, 01:49 PM
I was outside and when I came back in my daughter was smiling from ear to ear. The fed ex truck came and brought her a present...

She won a Zak Efron autographed alarm clock from Twist magazine.....

She won't even let me touch it....

It's been a long time since I've seen her smile that big

She is a Very happy yet sometimes moody 16 year old

SherriW
05-19-2009, 02:36 PM
I won a $25 dollar gift card for amazon.com from a Marlboro pick the band contest I entered. The only thing I have ever won before now were two bags of candy. Needless to say, I was very stoked.

rebate queen
05-20-2009, 01:54 AM
won taco bell again and A pair Of Bolle' Sunglasses ($109) from Miller Chill

I finally won the Taco Bell IWG yesterday!!

I just got a package from Fed Ex with three full sized bottles of Olay pro-x from Allure. I believe it was from the January contest. I just looked it up and it goes for 46.99 per bottle. I am so excited!!

Woo Hoo, I finally won the coke game myself. On the second try. I kind of wonder if I have been missing out only playing it the one time each day. Better late than never I guess ..Have a great day ladies. Good luck to all and congrats to those that have won.

YAY-I won the Coke again !!!

Just so everyone knows-the Coke site says $20 but they come as $25.Once you get your card (I have 1 from each game)if you win again-they will load it on your card (they provide link-it's easy)so it's added w/in 7 days,not wks !

I just won an Airbake Cookie Sheet from the I Can't Believe its not butter IWG! Yay! Ive been trying to win that one since it started! And I can REALLY use a new cookie sheet!

Congrats everyone!!

This is my recent win!

Dear Ms./Mrs. P,

Congratulations, you are the winner of the “ Vestalife Ladybug iPod dock” Sweepstakes. Please reply with a confirmation or to make
changes of the information below.

Thank you for reading Life&Style Weekly Magazine!

Sincerely,
The Life&Style Team

I won another pair of movie tickets from the coke game! Yay! :D

I just won the taco bell baja blast game!

I won the Taco Bell game again! Yay!:D

Just won a download of a Rascall Flatts song from Hersheys! I'm on a roll...

Good Morning-my son Matthew just won a winter hat in the Go-Gurt IWG !!!

Just won another $20.00 load in the coke game. Whooo Hoo

I just received a bottle of cuticle remover from Butter London. It was a win from Allure's august giveaways!

I won a $5 Subway card in the Land of the Lost contest!

All Day Energy sweepstakes that you entered at www.wellesseallday.com (http://www.wellesseallday.com).

I was outside and when I came back in my daughter was smiling from ear to ear. The fed ex truck came and brought her a present...

She won a Zak Efron autographed alarm clock from Twist magazine.....

She won't even let me touch it....

It's been a long time since I've seen her smile that big

She is a Very happy yet sometimes moody 16 year old

I won a $25 dollar gift card for amazon.com from a Marlboro pick the band contest I entered. The only thing I have ever won before now were two bags of candy. Needless to say, I was very stoked.

http://www.myspacechamp.com/graphics/congratulations/congratulations_myspace_graphics_16.gif

rebate queen
05-20-2009, 01:55 AM
Last night I won $50 in the General Mills Win Cash IWG!!:)

jammom
05-20-2009, 02:43 AM
Nice win Dawn !!! That game doesn't like me -LOL

Got my soap I won in the Dove IWG today-that was quick !

Ginnycakes
05-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Congrats to everyone on their great wins!:)

Yesterday in the mail I received a PKG from Allure. For doing a survey for Allure Experts, I was one of the chosen 25 to win a Smashbox O-PLUMP valued at $24..Very nice surprise..:)

sweetiepie916
05-21-2009, 12:06 AM
Just got this e-mail:

Jamie,

Congratulations on being the February loghome.com book club winner! You should be receiving Fire Outdoors in the mail in the next couple of weeks. We appreciate your participation and thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Loghome.com

Cpogie
05-21-2009, 04:40 AM
Won the Rascal Flatts song DL for the 7th time.

atianah
05-21-2009, 01:34 PM
Congratulations! You have won a $20 Cash Card by playing in The Coca-Cola® 'Twist Txt You Could Win Big' Promotion. Yeah! Finally after trying a bunch of times. :D

katgirlone
05-21-2009, 03:40 PM
I went home today for lunch and my $100 Mastercard Museum Cash giftcard was delivered that I won in the Post Night at the Museum IWG! That was SUPER FAST! Yay! Just in time for the Memorial Day weekend....I'm spending the weekend at the ocean...now I can get some extra goodies! Yay! :D

kelliechio
05-21-2009, 05:10 PM

You are so lucky!! Do the cards show a special picture when you win or is it the same camera..palm trees..and the sunbather? Thanks!

we3kings
05-21-2009, 11:38 PM
I won the Grand Prize in the Walgreen's Daily Revlon Beauty Giveaway a $100 value. I'm super excited I never win anything. :D

Cpogie
05-22-2009, 12:37 AM
I won the Grand Prize in the Walgreen's Daily Revlon Beauty Giveaway a $100 value. I'm super excited I never win anything. :D

Congrats!! Thats a lot of stuff.

atianah
05-22-2009, 01:01 PM
:D Congratulations! You have won two movie passes by playing in The Coca-Cola® 'Twist Txt You Could Win Big' Promotion. :D

philli97
05-22-2009, 05:29 PM
I just received Wish Perfume by Victoria's Secret. It was from an allure win!

jammom
05-22-2009, 10:56 PM
Congrats to all the winners ! Some good stuff !
I just won a Sony Cybershot Dig Camera in the Sony Angels & Demons IWG !!! I'm so jazzed right now !!!

katgirlone
05-22-2009, 11:12 PM
I just won a Sony Cybershot Dig Camera in the Sony Angels & Demons IWG !!! I'm so jazzed right now !!!
Wow thats a good one! Congrats! :D

jammom
05-22-2009, 11:27 PM
Thanx-I'm still shaking ! LOL ! My hubby is in shock.....

katgirlone
05-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Thanx-I'm still shaking ! LOL ! My hubby is in shock..... Yeah I dont blame you! It looks like that was the 1st prize! I felt like that too when I won that $100 gift card from the Night at the Museum IWG! Its fun to win big like that....thats a nice camera you;ll be getting!

Cpogie
05-23-2009, 12:16 AM

I can't think of anyone more deserving! Way to go!!!! Now keep winning!!! and have fun with that camera!!!

jammom
05-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Nice to upgrade my camera-esp cause I work in Photo-LOL !

katgirlone
05-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Well I guess I'm a winner tonight too! I just won another cash card in the Coke game! Yay! :D

jammom
05-23-2009, 03:03 AM
WTG katgirlone-gotta love it !

carolnaes
05-23-2009, 01:02 PM
I recieved a box from Fed ex today. It was from Victorias secret. Inside was a bottle of Dream angels Wish parfum with a $49 price tag on it.

No note.. but after a search I found this

October 1: Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Wish Eau de Parfum

It's from Allure.. It only took 7 months...:confused:

atianah
05-23-2009, 01:07 PM
Congratulations! You are one of the lucky people to receive a Mars Free* Real Chocolate coupon (subject to verification of eligibility). Your coupon will be mailed and should arrive in approximately six weeks. Your coupon will be sent to the address indicated on your registration form. Thank you for visiting and learning about Mars Real Chocolate Relief. Enjoy your Free* Real Chocolate coupon! :D

ERicap3
05-23-2009, 06:53 PM
I recieved a box from Fed ex today. It was from Victorias secret. Inside was a bottle of Dream angels Wish parfum with a $49 price tag on it.

It's from Allure.. It only took 7 months...:confused:

I got the same thing today! I was just getting on here to see where it came from, I can't believe they don't add a note. I'm amazed it takes them that long to get stuff shipped out to people.

amully
05-24-2009, 12:13 AM
I got an email the other day from E.L.F. Cosmetics saying my order has been shipped. But..I never ordered anything. Today I got a package with 5 different nail polishes. There was a shipping slip, but the Billing section was blank. I hope this was a win :confused:

buckeyegirl
05-24-2009, 06:23 PM
I got an email the other day from E.L.F. Cosmetics saying my order has been shipped. But..I never ordered anything. Today I got a package with 5 different nail polishes. There was a shipping slip, but the Billing section was blank. I hope this was a win :confused:

I got the same thing also. I emailed E.L.F. and they replied that it was a win from Allure

jammom
05-25-2009, 04:44 AM
Just won 2 movie tickets from Coke !

mmms
05-25-2009, 04:33 PM
LOL!!!

This seems to be the only thing I do win..... and there
is not a theater that takes them within 150 miles.
I send them to my son or my sisters.

Cpogie
05-26-2009, 02:06 AM
Won a song DL for the 8th time.

Congratulations!

Prize Details:

Third Prize. Each Third Prize winner will receive a Rascal Flatts song download. ARV: $1.00 each.
Download Here

Lanieekat
05-26-2009, 10:49 AM
I won a $5 gift card in the Subway Land of the Lost game this morning.

ERicap3
05-26-2009, 02:22 PM
You recently participated in the Cherry 7UP Antioxidant Cherry Tree online sweepstakes at 7UP.com. I am pleased to inform you that you are one of seven hundred fifty (750) (2nd) Prize winners of the promotion and have won a Cherry 7UP T-Shirt.

jammom
05-27-2009, 11:57 AM
I just won a Subway GC !

Baheffe33
05-27-2009, 12:16 PM
Congratulations! You are the winner of the StartSampling Bonus Sweepstakes. Please watch your mail for your StartSampling Big Thunder Tote to arrive.Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. :)
Congrats ladies on all your wins. :D

carolnaes
05-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Fed ex just delivered a bottle of White Sands Stuck-Up hairspray

It is from Allure --- July 1 2008---It only took 11 months---

katgirlone
05-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Congrats on all the great wins! I won another Coke Cash Card! Yay! :D

rebate queen
05-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Congrats to everyone on their great wins!

Yesterday in the mail I received a PKG from Allure. For doing a survey for Allure Experts, I was one of the chosen 25 to win a Smashbox O-PLUMP valued at $24..Very nice surprise..

Just got this e-mail:

Jamie,

Congratulations on being the February loghome.com book club winner! You should be receiving Fire Outdoors in the mail in the next couple of weeks. We appreciate your participation and thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Loghome.com

Congratulations! You have won a $20 Cash Card by playing in The Coca-Cola® 'Twist Txt You Could Win Big' Promotion. Yeah! Finally after trying a bunch of times.

I won the Grand Prize in the Walgreen's Daily Revlon Beauty Giveaway a $100 value. I'm super excited I never win anything.

Congratulations! You have won two movie passes by playing in The Coca-Cola® 'Twist Txt You Could Win Big' Promotion.

I just received Wish Perfume by Victoria's Secret. It was from an allure win!

Well I guess I'm a winner tonight too! I just won another cash card in the Coke game! Yay!

It's from Allure.. It only took 7 months...

I got the same thing today! I was just getting on here to see where it came from, I can't believe they don't add a note. I'm amazed it takes them that long to get stuff shipped out to people.

I got an email the other day from E.L.F. Cosmetics saying my order has been shipped. But..I never ordered anything. Today I got a package with 5 different nail polishes. There was a shipping slip, but the Billing section was blank. I hope this was a win

I got the same thing also. I emailed E.L.F. and they replied that it was a win from Allure

Just won 2 movie tickets from Coke !

I won a $5 gift card in the Subway Land of the Lost game this morning.

You recently participated in the Cherry 7UP Antioxidant Cherry Tree online sweepstakes at 7UP.com. I am pleased to inform you that you are one of seven hundred fifty (750) (2nd) Prize winners of the promotion and have won a Cherry 7UP T-Shirt.

I just won a Subway GC !

Congratulations! You are the winner of the StartSampling Bonus Sweepstakes. Please watch your mail for your StartSampling Big Thunder Tote to arrive.Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Congrats ladies on all your wins.

Fed ex just delivered a bottle of White Sands Stuck-Up hairspray

It is from Allure --- July 1 2008---It only took 11 months---

Congrats on all the great wins! I won another Coke Cash Card! Yay!

http://img33.glitterfy.com/147/glitterfy134736T976D33.gif